This is for Fred

Adam's: POV

I went into the room with Zoe in my arms. She saw her nephew and tears ran down her cheeks. I realize what I have done, I've almost killed my son.

I sat down on a chair and held his little hand in mine. He opened his green eyes and Zoe give him a hug.

"How are you?" I asked. "I'm a bit tired!" said Theo. "I am really sorry Theodore, I understand if you're mad at me and I honestly don't know what's wrong with me!" I replied. "I forgive you daddy!" he replied. "Thank you!" I said and platted his cheek.

"But I want my kind and happy daddy back!" said Theo. "He'll come back!" I replied with a smile. "Really?" he asked and I nodded. He hugged me and I kissed the top of his head.

"Is he gonna be okay?" asked Zoe worried. "Yes!" I said calmly. "I'll be fine!" replied Theo. "Good!" she said.

***

I was on my way to Justin when I got a text messages from an unknow person. A freezing cold feeling went through my body when I read the text.

Unknow sender
Meet me at this place and I know if you bring someone with you. Don't ignore this message if you want your family alive.

I drove to an abandoned house and stepped out from the car. I went in and I couldn't breathe because I was so scared.

"Nice to see you again Adam!" said George without kindess. "You!" I replied shocked. "Did you expect someone else?" he asked. "No!" I said with shaking voice. "You seem scared!" he replied. "I'm not!" I lied. "You're lying!" said George.

"What do you want?" I asked. "I want revange on Fred!" he said coldly. "He killed almost Tommy and Luke!" replied. "You've hit them as well!" he said. "I didn't mean it, I can't control myself sometimes!" I replied. "Hit an innocent child, you should be ashemed of yourself!" said George.

Then he pushed me to the ground and hit my face with a gun. He broke my lip and I felt blood taste in my mouth.

Then he stood up and pointed the gun at me. "This is for Fred!" he said and shot. My head began to spin and I felt very dizzy. No scream left my mouth.

The mechanical smell of blood hung like a thick fog in the air. I coughed heavily and threw up.

My heart began to beat slower and slower. I couldn't hold my eyes open and everything went black.

ADAM!!!💔

I hope you lied this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~