I will always love you

Luke's: POV

"I twisted my ankle when I did a trick with my skateboard!" said Emily. "It has happened to me too!" I replied. "It's so typical!" she said. "I agree!" I replied and she smiled.

"Take it easy these days!" I replied. "I promise and thank you!" said Emily. "No problem. She nodded and went out from the room. My colleague came shortly after.

"I need you in room 10!" said Angela. "What has happened?" I asked. She bit her lip and she didn't how she should say it. "Angie, please tell me!" I said.

She took a deep breath and looked at me. "Your husband was shot yesterday and his injuries are very serious. He's in coma and we don't know if he'll survive!" replied Angela. "Take me to him!" I said.

We went to the room and Adam was in a bed with an oxygen mask. He had a black eye and his lip was cracked. I also saw cuts on his arms.

I held his hand and I let the tears fall. "Live for me baby, please. I will always love you!" I said and kissed his forehead.

Angela hugged me and I couldn't hold back my emotions. "Drive home Luke, I'll contact you as soon as something happens!" she said.

"Please save him!" I begged. "We will do everything we can!" said Angie. "Thank you!" I replied. "I never betray my friend!" she said and I smiled.

***

I went up to our bedroom and sat down on the floor. The last time I was alone was when he was in jail. I missed him everyday and hoped he would come back home.

We've had our fights, but I'll never stop loving him. He saved my life, I wouldn't be here today without him.

Adam was the first man who treated me with kindess and love. He made me realize that life is worth living. Adam is my hero and I'm proud to be his husband.

Omg, I can't handle this❤️😭

I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~