You're gonna be okay baby brother

Theo's: POV

I woke up in a hospital bed and my sister held my hand. Her eyes were red and her cheeks were wet of tears. Papa had cried as well.

"Emma!" I said weakly. "I'm here honey!" she replied and stroked my head. "It hurts!" I sobbed. "You're gonna be okay baby brother!" said Emma calmly. "Papa!" I replied. "I'm also here!" said Luke with a smile.

"Do you want to hear Aftermath?" asked Emma and I nodded. I fell asleep in the middle of the song and a smile spread on my lips. So all you feel is love, love, all you feel is love, love. She sang quietly and peacefully.

***

Luke's: POV

"I lost my mom, I can't lose my brother too!" said Emma. "Theo is a warrior, he will be okay!" I replied. "Yeah!" she said. "He hit me as well!" replied low. "I'm so sorry!" said Emma. "It's okay!" I replied.

"I feel for you, you have already gone through one abusive relationship!" said Emma. "Adam was very kind when I met him that day, I didn't know he was a different person at home!" I replied. "He hid it well!" she said.

Then came a nurse out and talked to us. "Theo's right leg is broken, he has an easy concussion and bruises cover his whole body!" she said. "Will he be okay?" asked Emma worried. "Yes!" said Christina. "Thank God!" replied Emma. I put my arm around her and she smiled.

I'm glad Theo is fine and Luke is a wonderful stepfather to them. I love the brother and sister relationship❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~