Everything is gonna be alright

Luke's: POV

I went in to Michelle and sat down on a chair next to her bed. "Who's there?" she asked. "It's me Luke!" I said and held her hand. "I can't see anything!" replied Michelle. "You were shot in the eyes, I'm sorry!" I said.

The door opened and in came her partens. "Oh my dear little girl!" replied Nina and hugged her daughter. "Mom!" she said. "We're here honey!" replied Michael. I told them what had happened.

"I'll never be able to see you two!" said Michelle crying. "Everything is gonna be alright!" replied Nina calmly. "We love you so much!" said her dad.

"You have wonderful partens!" I replied. "Thanks Luke!" she said smiling. "You're welcome!" I replied.

Nina gave her dark sunglasses and tears ran down her cheeks. "You're so brave and we are so proud of you!" she said. "I love you and dad too!" replied Michelle. "We don't let anybody hurt you!" said Michael. "I know!" she replied.

***

I broke down when I got home. Pharaoh licked me and barked worried. "Life's so unfair!" I said.

"You're okay?" asked Adam. "Michelle has lost her sight!" I said. "Oh my!" he replied. "I feel so sorry for her!" I said. "She doesn't deserve it!" replied Adam.

I hugged my husband and he wiped away my tears. "She'll be okay!" he said. "I hope you're right!" I replied with a sigh. He kissed me and I smiled.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

It's so sweet how much Luke and Adam care about Michelle💗 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~