I'll always be here fo you

Luke's: POV

My phone rang early in the morning and I answered sleepy. "Sorry I woke you up, but you have to come to the hospital!" said Angela. "I'm on my way!" I replied and hung up. I throw on the clothes and drove fast to the hospital.

I went to the room and met a happy surprise. Adam had woken up and he smiled at me. I walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"How are you feeling?" I asked. "Good!" said Adam. "I know you would survive!" I replied. "I'd never leave you!" he said. "Stay out of danger now please!" I replied. "I'll try!" said Adam. "You are hopeless!" I replied. "Love you too!" he said and kissed me.

***

Adam's: POV

Luke told me that he grew up with an abusive dad who made their life to a living hell.

Luke was thirteen when his dad kicked him out of the house when he found out that his son was gay. He was sold to entertain elder men in a club.

He tried to committed suicide by drown himself. His mom saved his life and took him back home. His dad got arrested and a few years later came his little sister.

"My family and our family means a lot to me!" said Luke. "I'll always be here fo you!" I replied. "Thanks!" he said. I hugged him and stroked his back. "That's a promise!" I replied.

Luke deserves so much love and happiness💕 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~