There's no way out

Emma's: POV

"We have the house for ourselves tonight!" I said. "Adam and Luke?" asked Simom. "They'll spend the evening at the luxurious restaurant to, celebrate their wedding anniversary!" I said. "So romantic!" replied Theo with a smile. "Yeah!" I said.

"Call us if there's something!" replied papa. "We promise!" I said. "Take care of Theo and Zoe!" replied dad. "He's in safe hands!" I said. "Have a great evening!" they both replied. "The same!" said Simon. They gave us a hug before they left the house.

"Can we watch Peter Pan?" asked Theo. "Please Emma!" begged Zoe. "Of course!" I said. "Yay!" they replied happily. "Your little brother and aunt are so adorable!" said Simon. "They really are!" I replied.

I put on the movie and we sat on the couch with a bowl of popcorn. Simon placed a kiss on my cheek and I smiled.

Suddlenly came a masked man into living room with a gun. He threw something on the floor and everything went black.

***

"Emma!" said Simon. I opened my eyes and coughed. "Where are we?" I asked confused. "I've no idea!" he said. Theo and Zoe hugged me. "It's okay, it's okay!" I replied calmly. "I'm so scared!" she sobbed. "I want home to daddy and papa!" said Theo.

"There's no way out!" replied George. "Let us go!" I said angrily. "No way!" he replied with a evil smirk. "You shot my dad!" I shouted. He took out his gun and directed it at us.

"Don't let me do it!" he said. "You can't keep us hostage forever!" replied Simon. "Can't I?" he asked and went out. We heard that he locked the door and walked downstaris.

"Damnit, he has taken our mobile phones!" I said. "Don't lose hope, they will find us!" replied Simon. "I hope you're right!" I said and sighed.

"Can you tell us the story Wendy told her brothers?" asked Zoe. "Sure!" I said.

Zoe sat in my lap and Theo sat next to me. I began to tell and we dreamed us away to Neverland.

George has gone way too far and I hope they'll be saved. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~