It's not your fault

Sauli's: POV

I hung up new clothes in my clothing store and a red haired girl came up to me. She seems very familiar.

"What can I help you with?" I asked. "I'm just looking!" she said. "What's your name?" I asked. "Emma Frey!" she said. "My name is Sauli Ratliff!" I replied and she smiled. "I know, you're married to my papa!" said Emma.

"Omg, is it really you?" I asked surprised. "It is me!" she said. "We have missed you so much!" I replied and hugged her. "Same here!" said Emma.

She told me the whole story. "I'm so sorry Emma!" I said. "It's okay!" she replied. "Your dad will survive!" I said. "I hope you're right!" replied Emma with a sigh. "Adam will not give up!" I said and she smiled a bit.

***

"Tommy, I've a surprise for you!" I said. He went up to us and looked at Emma. "Who's this?" he asked. "It's your daughter Emma!" I said. "My daughter is dead!" replied Tommy. "I was just badly injured!" she said. "She speaks the truth!" I replied.

"Em?" he asked and she nodded. "I thought I had lost you!" said Tommy and they hugged each other. "I would never leave my family!" replied Emma. Etta and Max were also happy to see her.

"How's Adam?" asked Tommy worried. "He's in coma!" said Emma. "I met George and he threatened to kill your family, it's my fault if Adam dies!" replied Tommy. "It's not your fault, it is George who's an idiot!" said Emma. "I know!" he replied.

"He will pay for what he did!" she said coldly. "Don't do anything stupid now!" I replied. "Of course not!" said Emma with a smirk and went out.

I'm glad Emma returned with her papa and Sauli. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~