Is it too late to say sorry now

Tommy's: POV

I was in London on a school trip with my class. "I love London!" said Cassandra. "Same here!" replied Nick.

"Where are you going?" asked Nina. "I need to go in here!" I said and went into the tattoo studio. Adam tattooed a girl and I sat down on a chair to wait.

"I love it!" she said. "That's great!" replied Adam with a smile. She paid and walked out.

"Hey!" I said. "Hello Tommy!" he replied. "So you've a new job?" I asked. "Yeah, my last boss fired me because of the scandal!" said Adam and I nodded.

"Can't we just forget everything and start over?" I asked. "Sure!" said Adam. "Thanks!" I replied. "You'll always be my best friend!" he said and gave me a hug. "Same here!" I replied.

"Would you like to come over for dinner tonight?" asked Adam. "I'd love to but I'm on a trip with my class!" I said. "It's okay!" he replied. "I can ask Nina!" I said and went to the door.

"Tommy!" called Adam. "What is it?" I asked. "Nice to see you again!" he said. "Nice to see you as well!" I replied.

***

I went to his house later in the evening and rang on the doorbell. "Papa!" said Theo happily and hugged me. "Hello Theodore!" I said. "I've missed you so much!" he replied. "Me too!" I said.

"Welcome Tommy!" replied Luke. "Thank you so much!" I said polite. I went in and Pharaoh was happy to see me as well.

"You came!" replied Adam. "Yes!" I said. "The dinner is ready!" he replied. "Great, I'm so hungry!" I said. He chuckled softly and we walked to the kitchen.

We had fun the rest of the day and I'm glad that me and Adam are friends now. To see him happy makes me happy too.

I'm glad they're friends again and they have put the past behind them. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~