You will never see them again

Michelle's: POV

"What can I help you with?" asked Bill. "Emma has been kidnapped alone with her family members and boyfriend!" I said. "By who?" he asked. "George!" I said. "I know him, he's a very dangerous man!" replied Bill. "Yes he is!" I said.

I gave him the address he wrote it down on a piece of paper. "Thank you Michelle!" said Bill. "You're welcome!"

***

I saw George when I came out from the police station. I followed after him to his house and he went into the living room. He picked up his phone and talked to someone.

"Poor Adam, he has no idea!" said George with a smirk. "You have done a great job!" replied Bonnie. "Soon I'll get my revenge!" he said. "Someone is here!" she replied and hung up.

"Well well, look who we have here!" said George. "Where are they?" I asked and directed my gun at him. "You must be Michael's daughter!" he said. "I know you work with Bonnie!" I replied coldly. "We're a perfect team!" said George. "I'm gonna kill you if you've hurt them!" I replied. "You will never see them again!" said George.

A shot went off and I fell lifeless to the floor. "Such a shame!" said Bonnie and laughed.

"What should we do with her?" asked a man. "Leave her, I've other plans!"
said Bonnie with a smirk. "It's your orders!" he replied. "I'm proud of you Justin, now go!" said George. He nodded and left. "It's not over Adam!" he said.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

Michelle is injured and Adam's best friend is working with George and Bonnie. How will this end? I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~