I haven't met my Glamberts in a long time

Adam's: POV

"Hey Adam, what's up?" asked Justin. "Good!" I said. "No hangover?" he asked. "Could be worse!" I said. "I love your new tattoo by the way, so cool!" replied Justin. "Thanks!" I said.

(Adam's best friend Justin)

An hour later, customers came and we tattooed them. I got fired from my first job last year because of the scandal.

But then I met Justin and he gave me this job. He's so kind and down to earth. He doesn't judge anyone and we can talk about everything. I couldn't ask for an better friend.

"You're a master of this!"'said the guy. "I agree!" replied Justin with a smile. "I'm glad you liked the skull!" I said.

"Dad gave me permission, but my mom will go crazy" replied Eric. "Listen up, if anybody tells you no, tell them fuck you!" I said. "I love that quote, my favorite singer said that at his concert during the Glam Nation era!" replied Eric. "Smart guy!" I said and he nodded.

He paid before he left the studio. "Hey, you're okay?" asked Justin worried. "I haven't met my Glamberts in a long time!" I said and wiped away a tear. "They still love you Adam!" he replied. "Yeah, sure!" I muttered.

"You know I'm here if you want to talk about it!" he said. "I appreciate it!" I replied. "That's what best friends are for!" said Justin and I smiled.

***

I picked up my little sister on the way home and she talked about all the fun things she had done during the day. I love my sister so much, she's the only one who keeps me alive.

(Zoe now)

(Zoe now)

"We're home!" I said. "Zoe!" replied Theo happily and she hugged her nephew.

"Hello babe!" said Luke and kissed me. "Hey darling!" I replied and gave him a kiss back. Theo and Zoe went up to her room to play.

"I'm sorry about yesterday!" I said. "It's fine!" replied Luke. "I promise to be a better husband and father!" I said. He stroked my cheek with a smile. "I'll always love you, no matter what!" replied Luke. "I don't know what I would do without you!" I said.

I love Adam and Justin's friendship. Zoe is so beautiful💕 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~