Why do you hate me

Theo's: POV

Dear daddy.

Why do you hate me? What have I done to you? I'm sorry I'm annoying and waste of space. I understand that you don't like me, even if I wish you did. I don't know what happened to my happy daddy, my daddy at home is evil and mean. When he drinks, he becomes another person and bruises cover our bodies. Please help me, I'm so scared. Theodore.

"What's your dream, Theo?" asked Annie. "Have a happy family!" I said. "What's this, a love letter?" asked Kevin and took it. "Give it back!" I said. He read it and the kids began to laugh. "Give me the letter, Kevin!" replied Annie strictly. He gave it to her and tears filled her eyes.

"This is nothing to laugh at!" she said and they become quiet. She took my hand and we went out from the classroom. I couldn't hold back my tears and she hugged me.

"Are you beaten at home?" asked Annie gently and I nodded. "When did it start?" she asked. "It started a year ago when we moved to London and it got worse after daddy almost killed my sister!" I sobbed. "Has he hit her too?" asked Annie. "Yes!" I said.

"Child abuse is a serious crime and we have to report this!" she replied. "Please don't!" I said. "What your dad is doing is very serious!" replied Annie.

"He hit papa!" I said. "I have to call the police!" she replied. "I'm so scared Annie!" I said. "I won't let him hurt you again!" she replied. "You're very kind!" I said and she smiled softly.

***

I was in my bed and I held my teddy bear close to me. I could hear dad's angry voice downstaris.

Then I heard footsteps and I closed my eyes. The door opened and dad came in. He threw me down on the floor and I hit my head in the bookshelf. I felt the strongly smell of alcohol.

"How much have you talked about me?" he asked angrily and grapped my wrist. "Nothing!" I lied. Do you realize what you could have done?" he shouted and his grip became tighter. "Why can't you be a kind dad who loves his kids and family?" I asked and his eyes got cold.

He slapped me across the cheek and my eyes were tearful. "I'm not him anymore, I'm just Adam now!" he said coldly and kicked me. "You're hurting me!" I sobbed. "You are so pathetic!" replied Adam. He hit me and new bruises covered my body.

"Don't say a word about this to Luke or I will beat the shit of you!" he said threatening and went down.

I hugged Teddy and tears streamed down my face. I couldn't breathe or move. I closed my eyes and everything went black.

Don't die Theo😭

I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~