I really am your daugther

Emma's: POV

"You're alive, you're alive!" said Simon happily and hugged me. "I'm glad I remember my own boyfriend!" I replied. "I've missed you so much!" he said. "Same here!" I replied and kissed him.

"Hey Em!" said Michelle. "Hey honey!" I replied and gave her a hug as well. "My name is Michelle Thomas!" she said. "Nice to meet you. I'm Simon Swan, boyfriend to Emma!" he replied.

"So you're back?" asked Cara. "Disappointed?" I asked. "Not all!" she said. "I've heard that your dad is free!" said Cara. "Someone had spiked his drink!" I replied. "How can you know that?" she asked. "Because he has stopped drinking!" I said. "Whatever!" replied Cara and left.

"What's she talking about?" asked Michelle. "It's a long story!" I said. "Don't care about Cara!" replied Simon. "Let's go to the lesson instead!" I said and they nodded.

***

I looked at the white house which was my home. I took a deep breath and rang on the doorbell. A man with dark hair opened the door and looked at me.

"Who are you?" he asked. "My name is Emma Frey!" I said. "I don't know you!" replied Adam. "You are my dad, I'm alive!" I said. "My daughter is dead!" he replied sadly.

I showed him my prosthesis and tears filled his eyes. "I really am your daughter!" I said. He hugged me and tears streamed down his face. "I thought I had lost you!" replied Adam. "I'll never leave your side!" I said.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

Adam got his daughter back and I'm so happy😊 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~