You're the only one who knows about this

Luke's: POV

I visited my mom to get away from everything. She opened the door and hugged me. "It's good to see you again!" said Helena. "Good to see you as well!" I replied.

Mom's dog Rose barked happily at me and she wagged her tail. "I've missed you so much honey!" I said. I platted her fur and she licked my face.

Mom made two cups of hot tea and we sat at the table. "How's your family?" asked Helena. "Emma is in LA right now with her boyfriend's family, they'd meet their best friend Kim and visit Tommy's family. Theo is with his godparents!" I said. "Lovely!" replied  mom with a smile.

"How is your beloved husband?" asked a man. My smile faded when I heard his voice. "G-Good!" I stuttered. "Really?" asked Richard.

"Stay out of this!" said Helena. "Don't say against me!" he replied coldly and rasied his hand. "You would just dare to hit her!" I said. "I bet your pathetic husband has hit you too, you should've married a woman instead!" replied dad angrily. "I forgave him and you can't decide who I fall in love with!" I said.

"Did he drove drunk?" he asked. "Adam ended up in coma because he got shot!" I yelled. "He will leave you as soon as he finds out your disgusting secret!" said dad.

"You know nothing about him, Adam is the most kindest person I've ever met and he doesn't judge anyone!" I replied. "I doubt that!" said Richard and tears filled my eyes.

"Go Richard and don't dare to come back!" replied Helena strictly. "As you wish!" he said and left. I wiped away the tears and mom platted my shoulder.

***

"Mom, there's something you need to know!" I said. "You can tell me everything!" she replied.

"Dad didn't only kicked me out of the house when I was thirteen, he also sold me to a bar where I was forced to strip and sell my body to elder men!" I said with shaky voice.

Tears ran down mom's cheeks and the pain in her eyes said more than a thousand words.

"Oh my dear boy!" she said shocked. "You're the only one who knows about this!" I replied. "But Adam?" she asked. "I'm afraid he's gonna leave me or think I'm a freak!" I said sadly. "You said it yourself that he doesn't judge anyone!" replied Helena. "You're right!" I said and she smiled.

"Adam will always love you, no matter what!" said mom. "I know!" I replied. "You two are a wonderful couple!" she said. "Thanks mom!" I replied. "You're welcome!" she said.

Luke has gone through so much and I'm so proud of him❤️ The mother and son relationship is goals💗 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~