Welcome home sweetheart

Michelle's: POV

I was on my way to my room I when heard mom talk to someone. "She swallowed all my lies!" said Bonnie with a smirk. "Know your daughter about it?" asked George. "No!" she said. "Don't let her find out!" he replied. "She won't!" said Bonnie.

"Her real mom is Nina Jackson, married to Michael Jackson!" she said. "Another famous kid!" muttered George!" "I was jealous of Nina because she had everything I wanted, a famous husband, a beloved kid, nice friends and a beautiful house!" said Bonnie jealously.

"I was jealous of Adam's relationship with Tommy as well!" replied George!" "He survived!" said Bonnie. "I've plans for him, his family is not safe until I done with him!" he replied coldly.

I opened the door and a tear ran down my cheek. "Michelle!" said Bonnie. "You kidnapped me!" I shouted. "I had to!" she said.

"I trusted you, but you never cared about me!" I replied hurt. "I just wanted to have a child, is that too much to ask?" asked Bonnie. "I wish could forgive you." I replied and left.

***

I knocked at the door and Nina opened. "Hey mom!" I said. "I've missed you so much!" she replied and hugged me. "Michelle!" said Michael happily.

I hugged my partens and their eyes shone of happiness. "Hello dad!" I replied with a smile. "Welcome home sweetheart!" said mom. "Thank you so much!" I replied.

Thank you so much adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

I'm glad Michelle returned with her real family❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~