I love my family

Tommy's: POV

Los Angeles

Daddy, papa wake up, it's Friday said Max happily and jumped up and down on the bed. I opened my eyes and smiled. "You're so cute!" I replied and hugged him. I tickled and he laughed of joy. "It tickles!" he said and laughed again.

"You two are so funny!" replied Sauli and smiled. "I love my family!" said Max. "We love you too!" I replied.

Then we went down to eat breakfast. I read the newspaper about a girl who had robbed a gas station in London. She had escaped from her abusive partens and lived a life on the street with her dog.

"So horrible!" I said. "Poor girl, I hope she comes to a kind family who can take care of her!" replied Sauli. "Yeah!" I said and took a sip of my coffee.

"We can adopt her!" suggested Max. "It's better that she comes to us than to Adam!" said Sauli low. "You're right!" I replied. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

Before I met Sauli, I was in a abusive relationship and I almost died. But everything changed when I married my soulmate and now we have a child together. I wouldn't be here today without my husband and our son.

***

"Thanks everyone for today!" I said when the music lesson was over. "You're the best music teacher ever!" replied a boy Tim. "Thank you!" I said. "You rock!" replied Nikki.

I love my job so much and hear about their dreams. But the memories of my daughter still haunting me and I'll never forgive my ex-husband for what he did. He took her life and I will never get her back.

Tommy and Sauli are so cute together and Max is so sweet and funny. Tommy thinks Emma is dead and it breaks my heart💔 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~