I'm proud of my family

Theo's: POV

"How was your day?" daddy with a smile. "Good, but I want to show you my drawings, it goes fast!" I said. "We'd love to see them!" replied papa. I smiled happily and they went with me to the classroom.

"Here I have drawn our family!" I replied. "It's beautiful!" said Adam. "Thanks daddy!" I replied. "Have you drawn this flag?" asked Luke. "Yes and I'm proud of my family!" I said. "We're proud of you as well!" replied Adam and gave me a hug.

"Theo love to draw!" said Annie. "Just like his sister!" replied Luke. "Annie is the best teacher ever!" I said. "You're so sweet!" she replied.

"We have to go now if we're going to see the pride parade!" said Adam. "I'm coming!" I replied and followed them out.

Then came Kevin's mom and she gave us rude looks. Dad put his arm around Luke and kissed his head. "Mom!" said Kevin. "I'm so grateful that my son isn't raise by gays!" replied his mom. "I'm so grateful that my son isn't raise by a homophobic!" replied Adam. "Tell her dad!" said Emma with a smirk.

"You heard him!" she replied. His mom muttered something and left. "Did you saw her face?" I asked and she nodded. "Be proud of who you are!" said Adam. "I am!" I replied with a smile.

***

I sat on dad's shoulders and we looked at the pride parade. Papa gave him a kiss on his mouth and a smile spreads on his lips. My happy family is back.

Aww, so cute❤️💛💚💙💜 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~