Save me cause I'm fallin. Now I can't seem to breathe right

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 18th of December year 2015 London

"Please honey wake up, wake up Emma!" I said and tears ran down my cheeks. "Don't die in my arms!" I said.

A police went up to me and put handcuffs on me. "You are arrested for murder!" he said. "I didn't mean to kill my own daughter!" I replied but he didn't listened. I saw her leg a few meters away from the car and my stomach turned inside out.

The ambulance arrived and I'll never forget Luke's glance. A woman put a white blanket over Emma and my heart broke into a thousand pieces.

"I didn't mean it Luke!" I said. He kissed my forehead and I began to cry again. "I love you!" he replied before he went back to the ambulance. I stepped into the car and Tim drove off to the police station.

Save me cause I'm fallin. Now I can't seem to breathe right.

***

He lead me to a cell and he locked the door. I sat down on the bed and hide my face in my hands. This wouldn't happened if I hadn't drove drunk.

Everything would be so much better if I disappeared, no one would ever miss me. Not Luke, Theo, mom or my Glamberts. I have disappointed them all.

I picked up a gun and placed it against my head. I put my finger on the trigger but then I heard a man.

"Don't do it Adam!" said Bill. "I killed my daughter, I don't deserve to live!" I replied. "Put the gun down!" he said calmly. "You can't stop me!" I replied. "Listen to me, you don't know what you're doing!" said Bill. "I warn you!" I replied. "Please Adam!" he begged.

Suddlenly went a shot off and I fell to the floor. Bill screamed and everything went black.

-End of the flashback-

I hate to see him like this💔 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~