Ch 1 - Men

Now I've been asked so many times about my take on Roseweisse. No I don't hate her. Though it's taken me sometime to understand her character. She's a sweet girl and she will soon brighten up like a midnight star. I got a character that will rock her world. I honestly don't know how far this will go but I am ready.

Also I will be going off of Issei's House branch. Which will make this flow better. Bare with me I do not know how well this will turn out and I am very on the fence with the series going forward. I'm just going to do my best and go from there.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was a Friday night as the Gremory House wanted to have a dinner out. Just every piece this time around. They ended up at a steak and seafood resturant. A family dinner making all the smiles go around. Steaks, sushi, oysters, and shrimp going around. Koneko was in heaven and the girls along with Issei and Kiba were enjoying a night out.

"It's rather nice of all of us getting out tonight." Smiled Rias. "No other work needs to be done on our end. Homework Sunday night and that's about it."

"I'll be around in case anyone needs an help. I will just be in my room doing my lesson plan." Roseweisse took a sip of her soft drink.

"You know Roseweisse you thinking what I'm thinking?" Asked Akeno.

"If you're asking me to find someone on a Friday night who all look like they can shoot me down that is not happening tonight. I'm in a great mood."

"Offer's there." Giggled Akeno. "Say." Akeno looked around the room. "Who's Issei with?"

Issei was sitting across from you at the table. It was just you tonight. "So many how's it like graduating? How's school going?"

"Issei want me to be honest?"

"It's been almost two semesters. Give it to me straight dude."

"Its bullshit." You shake your head.

"Wow man. So what's going on now?" Asked Issei.

"Guess what I wanted to do for years now. Just try to find me a nice girlfriend and work my way up. Only got less than a year of college debt. Not too bad."

"How's the girlfriend search?"

"You know what man? I'm tired of this I want you to feed me, cuddle me let me sleep, and pay my bills. I need someone strong. Need someone more independent. Someone I can treat to here and not have it be expected next week when I get paid."

"What are you doing now?"

"I'm searching now trying to get out of retail. But I got enough money to go a few months worst case."

Issei looks over at his table and the girls are watching him. "Nice to know you're doing well. I got to get back. By the way, it may not look it but talk to the long silver haired girl. She just started as a teacher. Her name is Roseweisse."

"Where are you getting at?"

"Look at her. She has her stuff together."

Certainly better than I bargained for. A girl with brains and she's pretty. Imagine her in a more laid back type deal.

The waiter came over. "How's everything sir?" He asked kindly.

"Sweet. Question. The long silver haired beauty. What's she having?"