Ch 8 - Curveball Part 2

Surprising her with a first kiss. One. Asking her out. Two. Now what happens with breakfast and training? What's everyone's reaction?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You arrived at the table feeling happy. So happy Issei had to ask. "Hey what's with the overly good mood?" Having no idea what took place a minute ago.

"Wait for it." You nod.

Roseweisse finally got herself ready and found herself at the table next you. "Thank you." She kissed your cheek.

"Any time."

She attacked you with a hug and squeezed your whole upper body like a lamia. "Darling asked me out."

"Ehhhhh?"

"Finally." Smiled Rias.

"Another one down." Put in Akeno.

"Well it's nice. I honestly thought she would ask you out. I mean did for Gaspy." Replied Koneko.

"We don't talk about that." Gasper slide back in his chair.

(For those who read all my stories, NekoPire aka Koneko X Gasper will be here before you know it. It's been due. After Xenovia they will get there shot soon.)

"So what's the plan now that you two are together?" Asked Issei.

"Obviously I got to be stronger so I can keep up. I hope one day kick that Fallen Angel's..." You look at Roseweisse and know based on her facial expression to chance your phrasing as well as choice of words. "Head in. Yeah. Kick his head in."

"Concussion?" Your girlfriend asked.

"No details. We're eating."

"(FN) I do hope you don't crave revenge."

"Roseweisse I hope you never see me angry. I do participate in meditation, however I do not know breaking point."

"Everyone has a boiling point. Triggers too." Kiba was understanding. "I cannot tolerate abuse."

"I agree. Though really Roseweisse you angry might be scary. An angry powerful woman. My shield can't block that. A weapon cannot beat an angry Rias I'm guessing too. Heck every woman in here. I won't get on your bad side. Period."

"They aren't too scary. They're nice."

"Issei..." Please Don't

*DING!* "BAKA!"

So close. Jackass.

~~~~~

After saying goodbye to Roseweisse it was time to get back to your routine. Somewhere you had to find a rythme. About an hour to digest before getting into warm ups. A little manga couldn't hurt anyone as well as some more meditation. Had more of a reason to do it now. More focus and driven mindset to make sure that your goals, training, and temper could be in check. It was rough. Trying to be aggressive yet somewhat calm and collective. Rather difficult. The warm up was a pain to begin with and right before lunch time was gathering around it time for the challenge you had in mind. Finding a bucket of baseballs and an old, broken in glove. If I can chuck these as hard as I can and catch them this will improve my timing. If it can eventually help me see the ball slower I can adjust to the speed I want. Some warm up and later today everyone can have a chance while I use the Gear. Perfect.

Ten yards away from the wall and it's time to stretch out the arm. Tossing softly against the wall and catching the ball after bouncing off the ground. As the muscles in your arm get loss you start throwing harder and harder. Then gradually backing up until you start giving it all your might. "Geez I might hurt myself like this." After a few more hard ones your arm began to feel tired and you stopped. "Damn it's been a while." You chuckle and start to prep lunch. Just waiting for the others to get back. Eat, ice, and get back to that book.