Ch 20 - Da Buns Part 3

Well I called in sick the first time in three and a half years. I worked myself too hard. Caught up. It happens. Time to write more.

Back to the action is something not every couple can do. And that's workout. I have no idea what all cases are but I've heard not wanting to sweat in front of the person, distractions, the ever so eye candy which is a whole category in itself, and needless to say this should be an interesting one. 

Enjoy.

~~~~~

"So two kilometer warm up first?" Asked Roseweisse.

"Yup. Bottle of water up and nothing crazy. I try not to push myself. It's hard but yeah. Fifteen minutes will go by and then we got a few more to do. Question though. How is catching for you? I don't want it to hurt." 

Why does this sound perverted? "I should do fine. Let's get started." Roseweisse was fit to begin with. Hopping on the treadmill next to you she seemed at ease knowing that someone was right by her side the whole time. The loneliness did not apply here. As she slowly jogged she gazed over at you. He works so hard as if he has to compete to keep me around. No idea to what extent he will go however I may be in for a big surprise one day. 

"Love ya." You look over.

"You too." She better be careful or at this rate she will get distracted and possibly get hurt. That would never do. Though it went easy and quick as expected so she was safe. Also she was concentrated less on you checking her out. Another huge positive step. You got off the treadmill after two kilos and wipe the from near your eyes. She completely hit two kilos as you took a sip of water. "Time to stretch?"

"You bet. Ball movement coming at you. And you said eight is good?"

"Sure thing Darling. Not too hard now."

"Wouldn't want any bruises or marks on that pure skin My Sweet."

"How sweet am I? Enough for you to call me that?"

"You'll figure it out Roseweisse. Catch." You twist right and throw.

Recieving the ball Roseweisse stopped to make sure to have a firm grip. Then twisted like you did to your right and threw back. "Thanks."

Catch and twist left. "You're welcome." You smile and toss.

"Tell me. How long did you think of this for?"

"Recently really. I don't think you need to work hard especially since you are already strong, confident, you have to put so much into being a teacher it's just rather time consuming. I still have to prove myself. To me mostly."

"Shouldn't you feel a little better after defeating that witch?"

"That was coming whether that bitch was a falling one or not. Karma comes back. Difficult I can't lie, however as a Devil and servant I have to do what I must. This is what pays the bills really. Rent for that one room is easily thousands and thousands. Issei and Rias have done good to me. Even allowed me to date you. I can't let anyone down now."

Roseweisse caught the ball and walked towards you. "(FN) (LN) after everything you have told me. After those countless times you have put a smile on my face. My Prince." She grabbed your head and made it into her chest. You feel a hand lay on the top of your head. "I love you. Have faith. I believe in you more than anyone else. Including you. You are sexy when you are riled up, confident, and take charge. I see a cunning man I dreamed of. I want to be your partner in armor and in a dress." Then pulled your head back up for a kiss. Spark like lightning, tingle like tickles, rush like g-force, and pop like a firework. One hell of a kiss. Wow!

Roseweisse. Not sure what I can call her after this one. Imagine to think I thought she's the one that needed the moral boost. Instead this time around it's me. Can't lie though. I feel great. Letting you and that smile down now would be disappointing. Failure is not an option.

"Oh Darling one more thing. We have a pact tomorrow after I grade papers."

"Good. Though if it's a fight I got one thing in mind."

"Hm?"

"Wack the bastard."

"Honey..."

~~~~~

I know this is a mini though I think I really made my point across. I'm going take some meds and nap before getting down to business. But hey bedrest did me some real good. I haven't had hard work make me sick in a long time. Thanks for the regards all.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz