Ch 9 - Study Break

What are Rias and Akeno teaching her? Roseweisse is the actual teacher here. Fishy? Debatable. How's this going to go?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Roseweisse opened the door for you as she had rolled in another office chair before inviting you to her room. You take a seat and see files, papers needing to be graded, and on her computer a lesson plan needing an update for the following week. All five to be exact.

"Hey Roseweisse what can I help you with. This is a ton of stuff. I mean wow. You bang this out in one night?"

"Not at all Darling. Takes me most of the night. Sometimes I want the beginning of the week to be out early so I'll stay up in the early hours."

"Not happening tonight. You have a guide for grading the papers?"

"What do you mean?"

"Make a cheat sheet for all the answers. Sum up the short answer or paragraph questions too. Then I can grade the papers for you while you file paperwork and everything else."

"It will take me a while but if you're going to help I can sleep finally." She was relieved that she can take a break for once. All business. Typical.

"Can't kill yourself you know." You chuckle.

Now he's saving me. My Prince. "So, (FN) how can I say thank you?"

"Isn't that what being a boyfriend is? Helping the one you date? I mean, what's your thought on it. I understand it's new to you."

"Well, thank you for you kindness. Maybe I can help you sometime." Being the honest, sincere, and sweet person she was. Always wanting to return the favor.

"I know a way you can help me." You chuckle.

"Darling!" She covered her breasts with her hands. "Modesty!" Thinking you were saying something that would fly out of Issei's mouth.

"Cooking together? A workout? Thought a pool would be way too early. You thought something else? I'm not perverted. You're strong. I don't want to get slapped. Let alone my ass kicked here to hell."

She shook her head. "Nevermind. Sorry."

"Fine by me Dear."

"Question. How did you become such a gentleman? I mean I'm sure you and Issei have your guy talks but you are so kind to us girls." She blushed and turned away. "You're the first one I've met. Aren't many of you." A huge compliment. Not too many of those. Mostly because of poor experience.

"My mother told me she wasn't a poor manned boy in her house. Some ways old fashioned. Toilet seat down. I'd get smacked otherwise. Doors open. Ladies go first. Always. Girlfriend, Master, friend, a random female, or any rude girl same thing. Some may not deserve it but still." You smile for her.

Yup. He's my boyfriend. Wow. Charming indeed. A hopeful romantic. Yet here I was thinking I didn't have a man preference. "Ultra kind to those who don't deserve it still does good for you."

"Ugh. Finally someone else says this other than myself. It can get really old really quick."

"So I'll get this cheat sheet template ready. Can you grab me a glass of water?"

"Always. Be right back." You left the room and wanted to be quick about. It be ashamed to have her wait.

Roseweisse phoned Rias. This was her chance to check on things. Not much time.