Ch 22 - Smart House Wife

Remember men whether if a woman is a stay at home or a CEO she is smarter than you take her. If she's a genius raise her IQ a bit and such. Otherwise you are so done. Dog house calling. This fiance innocent or stupid?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

This is a business man apparantly having a night time meeting. Not start early, everyone take a decent lunch, and then get back to handle everything or reach an agreement. You were squeezing into black suit with a lavender shirt underneath and a tie the same color as your girlfriend's eyes. The lady going a black pantsuit because of the clientele.

She looked over at you. "Darling have you every thought of a blue suit, white shirt, and red tie?"

"I have." You reply fixing your hair in the mirror. "Only problem is many man that wear tend to disrespect women like yourself so I don't go with that outfit." Mirror and check. "All good to head to..."

"Su."

Crap. Of course it's Su. "I guess so. Make the circle and we gone."

*Teleport*

It's a fairly nice big ranch style house. A good neighborhood as well. Though an ordinary car in the driveway and nothing fairly recent felt odd and out of place.

"Su huh? Roseweisse you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Being?"

"Su. A house girlfriend accusing her boyfriend of cheating. Why does this seem like a cliche? You get where I'm going here?"

"How we're in suits trying to catch a man in the act of cheating? And then have to confront him?"

"Yeah. If the pact reward is something of his I'm taking it. If he's cheating like I think he is. If not settle for some pie."

She blushed. "Is, that what you want?" She asked softly.

"What? Some nice pie? Warm sensational goodness?"

"Darling! We are in public." She whispered softly smacking you.

"A slice of pie between the two of us is disgusting when I planned on feeding you? Really?"

She just got the picture that she was actually thinking perverted. "You should knock."

"Right." You bang on the door twice.

The door opened up. "Hello?"

"Evening. Are you Su?"

"Yes and you two? What company?" She asked.

"House of Gremory. We're the Devils. But we're civilized people." You bow your head.

"Please come in. We have much to discuss." She opened the door to let both of you in. Roseweisse sat on the sofa and it was time to get down to business. Looking around there on the wall were a few couples photos. Now time to see what Su can give you. Or what you could get out of her. However the deal is.

"So Su my girlfriend here is telling me that you think your boyfriend is cheating?" You ask.

"Fiance. He proposed last month. Now he's been going back to work and says he has a meeting. Why would a meeting be at dark?" Asked Su.

"We question that as well." Agreed Roseweisse.

"First thing is first. How's your relationship?" You throw out the question.

"Fine... why?" She fake smiled.

"Well that's not a confident answer. I cuddled my girlfriend last night and woke up to make us breakfast. Whatever stage mine is in I say wonderful. You're tell me you accepted a proposal and things are just fine? Look I'm here to help. So is she. But I can't help you if you don't give me something. Please. Just give it to us honestly. It's much easier."

"He used to make so much time. Not just for me but himself. Now he's staying at late as much as he can. But the fact he tells me his meeting is past dark seems like trouble. How did after our engagement so quick we hit a wall?" Complained Su.

"So you alone most of the time?" Roseweisse asked.

"Well, pretty much. I mean I've been here trying to enjoy myself at home. I don't know when he gets back."

"Wait. Su are these meetings regular?"

"He had one last week and then went to the bar. But the fact he said this late and didn't come home. I'm worried."

Drinking or whoring? I really don't like this. I so not wish to be the one catching a guy engaged porking a part time filer, bookkeeper, or the stereotypical secretary on his desk. Roseweisse elbowed you indicating that you need to behave. Ou. You neither. It's indecent. "Well I as well think it's foul play. You said he went to a bar?"

"He goes to Kuma's with his guy friends every so often. He hasn't mentioned them lately." She looked away sad.

"You smell booze when you come home Su?" This was an obvious question that should have been said by now.

"No. I've had myself some wine before bed but he's not showing signs."

Really? So she's the only one drinking?

"Uhhh Su?" Roseweisse was nervous to ask. "Do you drink a lot?"

"My future husband is disappearing. Kinda?" Su looked guilty as ever.

"Trust lacks I take it." Roseweisse kind of knew what was going on now. "So you want to look into it since you lost trust and you're drowning your troubles?"

"I can't face him outside of this house. He's my world. I know I need to cap the bottle. But with times I come home and he ignores dinner taking three hours to prep because he went out hurt. I don't know if he's drinking when he eats out. I don't know if it's alone, with the guys, or he found a woman. I just don't know."

You take Roseweisse's hand. Nod and look over at Su. "Address to his work and the bar. We'll go from there."

"I wrote them down in advance." She handed over the piece of paper. Su must having been sleeping on this decision for a few weeks. Addresses, phone numbers, a picture of him stapled to the paper to boot and his characteristics such as height and weight.

"Alright. And our collateral?" You ask.

"If he's cheating his watch. If not, we can figure it out." She winked.

Roseweisse glared at Su. "Right..."

"Anyways we will let ourselves out. Hopefully we get back in touch by tonight." You get up and extend a hand to your lady before holding the door for her. Then decide to walk down the sidewalk for a bit for a good change of pace.

"Darling who's at fault here? I can't make heads or tails with it."

"Well I think she's falling apart. But I'm with you. Still think on paper the guy's a piece of shit but something stinks here. On both ends. Let's walk a bit and enjoy this evening air before we potentially catch a pimp in the act."

She kissed you on the cheek. "Men like this are the reason why you're special to me."

"And ladies like her is why I appreciate you. Thank you."

~~~~~

Anyone catch that? COMMUNICATION! Yeah I'm guilty. Crusify. But with lies and not opening one's mouth everyone is guilty. Bottom line. Who's the winner here? Technically no one but it's the matter of faithful or not.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz