Ch 11 - Drained

Ever have one of those days were you overdid the last couple and days and then middle of the week their is one day where you feel like you are on low battery from dawn to dusk? If so I got one for you. With a twist.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was hump day (Wednesday. Phrasing). You wake up to the sun shining in the curtain. It was an awesome day outside. You were up maybe ten minutes before the alarm. Taking your time you rise to your feet and trouble strikes. "Oh no." Two steps and your legs feel heavy. Bags of concrete heavy. Catching your balance it was time to just stay still for a moment. Make sure of no head rush or just a late wake up movement. Lifting one knee up and then the other as soon as the other touched the ground firmly. A stretch at the toes. Then over to shut the alarm off. "What the heck?" Nothing. Stiff as a board. Two boards at that. "Coffee and the couch. Woo-hoo." Sarcastically raising your fist as you slowly walk over to your door and to the hallway. Then you get to a hazard. The staircase in the manor. Cock man. Why me?

"What's with the male anatomy?" Asked Rias behind you.

"Hi Rias. Just sore. I have no energy this morning."

"Hmmm. Flying isn't the right time to try when you're a beginner. Let's try this." She spread her wings and lifted under your arms. Slowly hovering down the stairs and just outside the kitchen. "You start coffee and I'll be right back."

"That I can do." You nod and she takes flight again as you get the coffee maker started.

Meanwhile Roseweisse was finishing a basic makeup set up as a knock came to her door. "Hello?" She answered.

"Roseweisse? Rias? May I let myself in?"

"Go ahead. Just touching up My makeup." She looked back into her mirror as Rias saw her second Rook prepare for the day.

"Nice look. For (FN) I suppose?"

"Well, kind of but even you and Akeno said to do it for me. Is that correct?"

"We'll like your boyfriend has been trying to tell you. You should feel good about yourself. You have to feel it. Embrace it. Roseweisse has the power, knowledge, and beauty. Think positive. He's trying his best. I say a very good job at that."

"How's he doing?" She asked concerned about you.

"Sluggish. Probably overworked himself."

"What is he doing while all of us are at the school?" She cried wondering what was going on.

"Ask him. Communicate."

"I understand." She said gravely. Lipstick was the final touch to the project. "Let's see if he listens. I have an idea."

This should be good. Rias wanted to observe how this was going. She was competing for romance herself and wanted to see how you and her could work things out.

Roseweisse had on a business attire dress and colorful blazer over it. Going downstairs and into the kitchen to see you have put mugs around for everyone and coffee just brewed up at perfect temperature. "Morning Darling."

"Hey." You smile.

She looked at you. Bags on the eyes, and a little pale. "Awww. You don't look so well."

"I look obviously bad?"

Have you looked in the mirror? "I can tell you're tired. Why didn't you stay in bed?"

You yawn. "Really want to know?"

"Because I don't work right now. I train so I get better. I feel like the least I can do is make you coffee in the morning."

"Thank you (FN). But please don't hurt yourself. Asia can't heal stamina. You know that."

"I'm taking two days off from training. Fair enough?"

"Thank you."

"No Love thank you. Now I got coffee and milk for you. Anything else?"

"It's, on the harsh side." She was hesitant which meant this could be really pushing it here.

"Yeah?" Harsh? Define harsh.

"Kiss me and go to bed." She said firmly.

"No coffee?"

"Not if you are going back to bed."

"I'm a gentleman and I won't argue." You walk close to her and grab her right on the love handles. "Come here." You go in for a kiss.

Rias watched from the other room. "That must be nice. No arguing." She mumbled to herself.

You separate from the kiss and smile. "Have a good day at work."

"And you rest."

"Yes Dear."

Decision was final. Nothing more to be said. No need to upset her. Especially over something petty while you were tired. Just what you, the body, and the babe ordered. Bed rest. That you did. Up the stairs slowly before anyone else would be out of their rooms. As you open your day and adjust the curtains and plop into that comfy bed of yours. Fancy how it was king size. One guy having all that room. Thinking slightly about your girlfriend seeing you when she got back.

~~~~~

Everyone walked in the manor around 4 PM. It was quiet. Lights off, nothing from the kitchen, and not a sound.

"Training?" Asked Xenovia.

"If he is I'll smack him upside his head." Huffed Rias.

"Call him. He has his phone on him during whenever." Suggested Issei.

"I'll try." Roseweisse gave you a ring.

< ... > < ... > < ... > < Hey this it's (FN). I apologize I'm not around. If it's important leave a message and you can always shoot me a text. Have a good one. > *Beep*

She hit end. "Nothing. I'm going to check his room." She let out a sad sigh. What have you got yourself into now? Don't say chores either. I told you to rest. A little upset and annoyed she gradually made her way up the long case of steps and lightly tapped. "Darling?" She was hoping for a hello. A whole minute goes by and no answer. No noise from the other side either. She gripped her hand on the knob and turned it. Slowly without a creek she saw the lights out. Is he really sleeping?

You laid in bed motionless. Not knowing it at the time but Roseweisse was right. She got home from work and you are in your bed snoozing. Though it seemed she didn't mind.

Walking towards your bed she put a hand on your head. He's warm. A little feverish. He sick or it just hot in here? Then lifting up the covers to see if you were dressed or not. He hasn't moved at all? Maybe he really is sick. Maybe I can stay here for a little. He'll wake up in a few minutes. She had climbed in. Plenty of room as she laid next to you with her arm over your stomach. Since this comforts me you think I could return the favor? It's the least I can do if you're sick and after all you do for me. Thank you my Darling Prince.

~~~~~

Sick time. What's nice about being a Devil with no school is you can take enough sick time as you want. To a point I guess. Roseweisse didn't say a word to you or wake you up. Though when your eyes open you have am interesting wake up. A sweet one though.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz