Ch 15 - Prince Of Clash

If you're from New York or the greater area you know the King of Crash is Babe Ruth. And the King of Crush at least from what I'm told is Giancarlo Stanton. Now if you're holding the power of a Sacred Gear, a Devil, and a Rook... Roseweisse already has given you a new name. We shall see what happens before she steps in and tries her very best to end her.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Roseweisse was heated and plotting her route for attack. "You don't have long before I snap." She warned you.

Just then your mind started clicking. A stopwatch counting down. One. Click. Two. Click.

*Click*

*Click*

*Click*

Dammit. Emotions are haywire and she's got the upper hand. What am I doing wrong?

"You know remember that arguement we had a month before I took off? Any clue what the matter was for?" Carly took another puff and threw it behind her. You were on guard in case she was charging a light weapon.

"Hmmm. Was it..." You block a dead ahead needle. Too close. A little forward too. "Hard to tell with you."

"Let's see, no car, no confidence, and too old fashioned. I mean come on. Why could I not have you in bed?" She complained.

"Just because you have a body count doesn't mean in months you have to be pushy."

"Well you surely aren't any Angel. If you were, I wouldn't be fighting you. Awww. Pity. Even though I want that shield I thought you were mostly a good guy. But on paper for me you were just okay." She put a hand through her hair and picked at her nails and your anger built up.

Why don't you tell me how you really feel you fucking woman!

Roseweisse's eyes grew large. Stunned. I told him to watch his mouth but that tone of thought is just edgy and on the rise. That had to severely hurt him in his ego. I'm ready but if I'm correct he just needs a moment to go.

"You angry Baby? What's wrong? You want to spank me? You did like my ass. I think you still do. That's the closest thing you'll have about touching a woman now. Though months ago I would have really gave you a ride. And a bounce. No child though. Way too soon. You know?" Rambling because she had the upper hand so far. "Sad isn't it. What would drain quicker? Your testosterone or pride? Both short and low."

"You're right. I'm upset. I'm in my ways." You just hear it in your head. The digital clock counting down. Click. Click. Click.

"So what will you do? Kill time until backup arrives? Make more meaningless conversation? Though I wonder how you score a beautiful woman without your power. You couldn't hit water if your boat was capsized."

This steam and dark energy of rage built up. Just everything was crossing the line. Said everything about you except your parents. "Last straw. Come get some. I'll attack that ass if you come here."

"Don't say it, do it."

Roseweisse was starting to get upset. He wouldn't do anything naughty to her to prove a point right? She gasped and tried to hide her face. Hating perverts this was something no girl should ever see.

"Alright then come here. Like I'm walking all the way there when you hit me with needles." You wave her over.

No! Darling please. My heart can't take it.

Carly walked with a massive sway in her hips. Trying to really spark your attention. Got close and turned around. "You totally won't." She smirked.

"Bet. Bend over."

"I'm here Baby." She actually followed orders pretending to be a good girl.

You move to the right and rub your hands together. Bring back your left hand way back. "You ready?"

"I'm waiting."

"Here I come." You take the bladed end of Tayronis and punch hard as you possibly can. All your might and weight leaned into the blow as it decapitated her. The area splattered in blood and black feathers. "Now that's why bitch, I'm Prince of Clash." You look over at Roseweisse. "I apologize for anything you have heard."

She slowly lifted a smile. "You okay?"

"Bruised ego that will heal. Though after one hit with Tayronis I feel like an overpowered anime character. At the same time I know how spark it is."  You take a breath. "Can we go home?"

"Yes Darling." She walked over and hugged you into her shoulder. "You shouldn't have been through that. I'm glad that witch is gone. Let's go home." Smiling in relief she held on and casted a circle.

*Teleport*

~~~~~

To the living room she brings the two of you as Issei and Asia are in the living room. Just the two of them. Maybe the others were just doing their own thing.

"Asia I need your help." Called Roseweisse.

"He okay?" She asked.

"Try spears of light but in throwing needle form. That's what. Turns out my ex girlfriend was a Fallen Angel and knew about Tayronis all along. That was the so called pact."

"And my Darling the Prince of Clash sliced her head off." Cheered Roseweisse.

"You may be a Prince (FN), but I'm the Harem King. Remember that."

"Issei." Asia grumbled.

"Oh Issei." Called Akeno from the kitchen.

"Issei!" Shouted Rias from behind the couch.

Issei turned around. "Hi. President... How long have; OUCH! OU THAT HURTS!" He cried.

Rias had a hard grab on his face. "Respect women." She threw him off the couch with a hard yank as Asia sighed in relief.

"Much better. Anyways (FN) let's see those wounds." Starting from your leg and all the way up she was intrigued about the injuries. "So you call them needles?"

"Instead of a deadly blow from a spear she can manifest her power into small needle like attacks that are much quicker and can slow down the opponent. She liked to toy people. Carly got to me but I got her back. I'm back alive and learned from it. All that matters."

"True Darling. You heal and I'll get in the bath first before you join me for cuddles." We will have an interesting talk later. No buts either."

~~~~~

Speaking of Confidence I cannot wait for everyone to meet my new apprentice soon. She is working on an Asia X Female. A hard story to pull off. I think she can do it. With a slight bit of help.

Roseweisse wants to talk after you cleaned up. But about what? Seems like a down to Earth conversation is in order. The topic is the concern though.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you're the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz