Ch 34 - Meet

After some action which an apprentice or two was very happy with we move on to what is next. It is very clear the two of you at that stage where you talk it out concerning the future. What is it? How far? How long? 

Enjoy.

~~~~~

As you and her got in your bedroom this time it was clear the both of you had questions and nothing was better at night than both of you face to face talking until you fell asleep. She snuggled up getting comfortable and she wanted to not only cling to you but assure everything was going to be smooth going forward. 

"How do you feel (FN)?"

"I feel nervous because its another step in our relationship but I feel good. Honestly I want to know how you are."

She smiled. "I'm glad you are concerned about my feelings as well. I for one think we are progressing quickly. I don't mind it at all. Though was there a few things you wanted to do before we got married? I think I would want some."

"Any secrets you want to know? Meet my parents maybe. That sort."

"Well you do have family. How are they?"

"Uhhhh. Laid back thankfully. If they were judgmental I honestly wouldn't bother. But after school not working out and knowing that I live here they are supportive. I can make arrangements sometime. What else did you have in that head of yours?"

She was trying to figure out what it was. Which one to say first. Marriage being in serious talks it was getting there. Then it was gradually breaking the ice. Chisel away in bits rather than smacking it with an over-sized hammer. "I think it is a little late but I have a few things. Not too important but lunch with your parents seems nice. Though what did you tell them about what you do for work?"

"I told them I'm a collector." You chuckle. "Think about it. We kind of are. Do a task for payment and ask those to pay up. With, people not wanting to pay up getting in our way. It's a half-truth but it works."

She giggled. "Alright Darling. Nighty."

"Nighty."

~~~~~

The next day came. Time to see if you can start in the right direction. See how serious you took this. Letting her know. By a call to your parents this was sending a message.

< Hello? >

< Hey Pops. >

< Ey. (FN) how are ya? >

< Can't complain. It's nice outside. Yourself? >

< I'm leaving the office in a few minutes and checking on your mother. You? >

< Well I was going to check with the girlfriend and see if we can all grab late lunch. My treat. >

< If you insist. Your mother will be thrilled. You'll call me back right? >

< Don't worry. I got ya. >

< Alright. Till then. >

*Click*

"Score." You chuckled.

Roseweisse bustled in. A little worn out but made in with a smile. "My love how are you?" She asked taking a seat momentarily.

"Good. Question. Late lunch with my favorite today?"

"You got in contact with them?"

"Yup. My father seemed excited. So we going?"

"Do we have a chance to shower and change?" She asked motivated.

"Of course. You first."

"Nope. You're coming with me."

"Not arguing."

You walked right beside her going up those stairs. Those last two sentences caught ears of Asia, Xenovia, and Koneko. Asia gasped.

"Jealous I don't have a man to do so with." Sighed Xenovia.

"Pervert." Koneko glared and shook her head.

"Well they are talking about marriage." Pointed out Asia.

"True. That's fair." Koneko was starting to think now. "Think Gaspy is ready for that sort of thing?" She thought out loud.

"Hmmm. Do you think he has composure for it?" Asked Xenovia not having a clue.

"Maybe ask?" Concerned Asia.

Meanwhile you and Roseweisse are in the upstairs shower this time around. Having robes ready for when you come out. When you two have matching bathrobes it is just something special. Something married people own. Sharing the rainfall showerhead and side jets you both rinse first.

"So before I pick a dress can you tell me about them first?" She asked trying to not be nervous about this big step.

"Both rather laid back. My mother was assistant manager for a restaurant and my father a communication specialist for talent relations for some manufacturing companies. Trust me they aren't the type to judge. Personally I think they would be in awe."

"Me? Why?" Not thinking of her accomplishments that is.

"Your career at your age and what you have done. I mean I couldn't do it. I tried. But realized I wasn't about it."

"Darling you ever thought about going back?"

"Not happening. Trust you understand and know why. If that means double catering to you or more of this kind of work I'm all for it."

"Fair enough my love."

"Don't have to do too much. Like I said, this isn't some sort of thing to panic. Be yourself." You handed her the shampoo.

"Did anyone else meet your parents?"

"Two." You shook your head. "You know the second one. The first one it was a long time ago. Her name was Erika. I was just starting highschool and we just never clicked. She doesn't count if you asked me."

"Alright. How was Carly with them?"

"Just okay. Nothing over the top or special. I mean it was just a regular conversation. Nothing special like you. I hate comparing this. Just note I was forced into Carly meeting them. When I thought about our wedding we will plan soon I thought about my parents in the front row. Then realized you haven't met them. I am giving you my all and they should know how amazing of a person you are."

"Thank you Darling. You give me hope. I love you." She spanked you. "Now get clean." A smiled and a kiss.

"And now you've done it." She giggled as you spanked her back. Seems as this was all going to work out.

~~~~~

"I'm as sweaty as a Homewrecker meeting parents."

Yeah. You can use that. Hope you laughed.

Parents it is. Let's see where it goes.

Vote it, comment freely, critique, ask away, and don't forget I love you all.

-Rel