Ch 12 - Sick Time

With Roseweisse feeling good about herself I thought I would get a little into her being sweet. Thought a little bit of Juvia and a little of Miia. Seems to work.

You are sick in bed and don't know it yet. Roseweisse is comforting you. What happens when you wake up?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Roseweisse was checking out you next morning. Already dressed and had her coffee as she was ready for work. Only one thing missing from her routine. You of course.

Gently lifting the covers she noticed how you were laying on your side. Carefully making sure of any lint and no cause of wrinkles she slide into your bed. Facing towards you she went in with a hug. Feel better. Can't wait to talk to you.

You went to adjust your pillow and made an honest mistake. Hand trying to grab cushion and end up breast pushing. She let out a moan. It wasn't one of those pleasurable ones. Was more like a scream. "Darling!"

"Uhhhh..." You open your eyes. "Love? What time is it?"

She slide out of the bed and covered her breasts with her arms. "Darling are you ignoring the fact? It's 6:30 and you groped me!"

"It's morning." You try to pick yourself up but no good at all. Halfway there you gave out. "Nope. Going down." Slowly laying back with a thud. "I'm sorry. Had no idea you were in my bed." You cough twice. "I sincerely apologize. How long have you been here?"

"Yesterday after work I came to see you and this morning only a minute or two."

"You had your breakfast I take it?" You groan.

"Darling you're ill. Rest." She ordered.

"Ah damn. Guess you're right. Wish I could give you a kiss."

"Well," She leaned over and did the forehead test. Hers against yours. "You are hotter than yesterday. Bed mister."

"Okay. Not like I have a choice." A fever and blushing from being the affection. For once you're the nervous one. Usually it's her.

"Goodbye Darling. I'll call you after work."

"Bye now, Roseweisse." All you could do was close your eyes. Think happy thoughts. Just because you didn't make coffee doesn't mean she don't want to kiss, love, and cuddle. As you did.

'''

Roseweisse was grading papers in her classroom before doing her lesson plain and submissions. It was a Friday and she was the only teacher left on the whole floor. "Almost there. Sorry I had to figure out things and cancel plans with (FN). I'm upset."

You walked into the room with a tux and red rose. "Somebody has been naughty staying late at work."

"Darling." She gazed.

"I came to keep you company."

"Did you come here to love me?"

"By walking out of here and right to dinner? Yes."

"Ohhh... I thought; nothing."

"Love you can tell me anything."

"I want you to make love to me on my desk. I know that it's a man's fantasy."

You blush. "Wait this has to be a dream."

'''

"Woah..." You wake and look at the clock. A little after 10 A.M. and you raise your head. "What the heck was that? Well I am a guy. I have thoughts. But I can't so that to her. She's literally pure. I get how she's a Devil but she doesn't have to worry about her ways. Heck. I would date her if she had kids." A woman who works endless at technically two jobs has the ability now to please any man. It's the men that are too scared. Including yourself just a little. "Well time to get up and get soup. Hope I'm well by tonight or tomorrow."

~~~~~

Roseweisse and Rias were in the ORC discussing business. Both had already finished getting through the process of getting things checked off the to-do list.

"So everyone is caught up with work and passing?" Asked Rias.

"Issei owes me one assignment and we are golden." She nodded.

"Good. Very good. So I have a pact job lining up soon and thought you and (FN) would take it. Pending his sickness of course."

"Thank you Rias. Might help bond together a little bit more. He won't be in combat right? I would like him to spar with Kiba before I fight beside him."

"Why not spar against each other?" Rias pondered.

"My word! Never! I couldn't bare to imagine me hurting him."

"Which one is it? Darling? Or Prince?"

"It's my Darling Prince."

"Fair enough Roseweisse. I think we have nothing left to report if I'm not mistaken. You are free to go back and see him."

"Thank you Rias." Roseweisse for up and bowed before teleporting back to your room.

~~~~~

Presently you were in a robe drinking a gallon of water with an apple in it. (Makes you pee an absolute ton so I use it when I'm a little bit sick). Kicking back and reading before dinner time. Then you see the circle glow and light up the room outside of your bedside lamp.

"Good evening." He smiled.

"Hey there. I missed you. Go ahead and turn the light on."

She flicked the switch and sat on the edge of your bed. "So how are you? Tell me how are you feeling?"

"I'm good. I'm really good. Drinking some detox water with some vitamin C tablets and outside of the bathroom trips twice an hour I can't complain much."

"Racehorse?" She asked.

You chuckle. "Doing more than cooking. He's in the lead and dominating out in front until the finish line."

She started laughing too. Happy to see you feeling better. "So I will see how you are tomorrow. I will have work and Rias wanted you to come along. Should be safe."

"I have been training you know." You wink.

"Well, hard not to notice. I mean," She looked at your robe and blushed. "Underneath that is muscles and tone. I know it is."

"Th, thank you. Glad you've noticed the hard work."

"I always do. You are the hardest working man at your age."

"I try to be. For you Roseweisse. Tomorrow I may not be full percent, but I will suit up, fake confidence if I have to, and get it done. That's my way of doing business."

"Darling." Even heroic for me. I don't know what this is but maybe after a while we might open up more. Think about each other. I know you have, needs.

~~~~~

Sick days aren't fun. Well neither is cutting grass like I'm about to do at this moment in time.

Roseweisse wants you in good health but wants to know more about you. Your thoughts, opinions, and, well, needs so to speak. Define needs...

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz