Wedding

Well this one is very touching for me. I was always told that out in the world is beautiful women that have every tool in the world except confidence. I think I get the picture after all this is set and done.

Wedding and bonus is the lemon. Here we go.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Roseweisse woke up and got into the shower right away. She was nervous and knew that after she was done drying off that it would be all prep. So excited just to wear and walk in the dress of her dreams. In the shower dancing with excitement. Just to see how Rias was going to do her makeup and Akeno to do the hair. As they say, this is one of the happiest days of a woman's life. No stress and was going to have everything go smoothly. She waited patiently as she did her very best to not be overwhelmed from the fact. Roseweisse just wanted her ring and her day and that was all. Until then she was just going to reflect on how she got here.

From my time as a child excelling through and getting my degree to the massive decision to have the privilege of being Lord Odin's personal assistant. Then being a Devil and I get approached to by a man. Today he is my husband.

( Just a side note for everyone the Roseweisse lemon chapter will be in my behind the scenes book called The Risks. Coming next week. )

She had really come a long way since meeting you. Being on her first date, cuddling with man, then it came to sharing a bed, and you have showered together. Almost complete. Being brought together in harmony with many supporting.

Roseweisse stood there getting touched up as Rias' in-law entered the room. It was none other than Grayfia checking in on a few things. She was the only one in the room that had such a process.

"Good morning everyone. Particularly you lady of the day." Greeted Grayfia.

"Hello Grayfia. I think you're the only wife here." Roseweisse pointed out.

"It seems so my lady. Though to my understanding we are similar. How are you feeling?" Asked Grayfia.

"Excited but calm. Trying not to have the nerves overly excite me." Trying was the key word. Very composed.

"Well a little over a decade ago I had my son. I didn't expect to marry such a great man myself. I've grown to this lifestyle ever since I was a little girl. Me and you haven't changed much and chances are it will stay like that. That isn't a bad thing mind you."

"That sounds a rough way of putting it but we are still ourselves. Is that correct?"

"Yes. Sirzechs and I met years ago. I was simply working and he was a guest. I originally thought he was a sweet and handsome man. I feel for it. Did my best to think that there are more women to his needs since great men like to indulge. Once again I was wrong. It is hard to admit at first but I fell in love with my Master. And we love our boy." She smiled at the soon to he bride. "You will do fine. Just continue to be yourself."

~~~~~

Sirzechs opened the door and all the men including Gasper were all working on the final touches of the tuxedos. The man in red hair had a standard black and white suit and tied his hair back for a proper look.

"Gentleman good morning. How is everyone today?" He asked looking around.

"Not used to the pants but good." Replied Gasper.

"Nervous but thrilled." You chuckle to lighten the mood a bit.

"Ah yes. Today is the day. Well I know you're new (FN), but today you have our blessing and today you are a man. Be strong. Your wife will need you."

"Yes sir."

"Ring ready?"

"I'm ready. This is what I dreamed about. Well, it's, changed from time to time... But you get the picture."

Sirzechs nodded. "That I do. But remember that this is her big day. And for you a special memory. Is there a way you want to send this off and start it the right way?"

"I do. I'm ready. She deserves a man and that's what I have to be. No excuses and no exceptions. This is our day."

You men as a group teleport to the back of the venue and take a peek at the audience. Apparently Rias packed the place for the two of you. The Gremory family, friends, and more in attendance. This was getting closer and closer as you walked up to the alter and just had to wait for the bride. The minutes went by and even with the building having good air conditioning it felt that you were going to sweat through that tux.

Just then the organ started. Your eyes pop and you feel a shiver. As Rias the maid of honor stood tall in an amazing dress you knew this wasn't far away. Issei the best man tapped you and the shoulder and nodded. No words spoken but you both had the basic understanding of each other. This was the golden hour.

Roseweisse carefully walked through the door. Everyone was shocked and turned their heads as a man got up. An elderly man approached the bride.

"Hello my old assistant." He bowed.

"My Lord." Gasped Roseweisse.

"I just would like to say that I was naive. I was foolish and you have become the woman you said you would be. As your former boss and friend I am proud. Please my lady, may I escort you to the alter?" He offered his elbow.

"Thank you Lord Odin."

"You are welcome my dear."

Can't help but smile as you watch the two of them walk down. A proud moment. Taking all of it in as in a few short minutes you are a man and a husband. This is redemption. I'm sure Roseweisse and Lord Odin have a better understanding of each other now. Couldn't be any better.

Lord Odin kissed the hand of the bride and nodded. "Give that man my regards."

"Thank you." She then walked up the alter. From the floor you see her white heels and look all the way up. She stood in front of you as she sees a man trying to hold all of his emotions in. "Hello Darling."

You lean forward and remove the vail. "Hello my love."

You face the audience. "Please bare with me as this isn't my best strength. I am here in front of everyone on top of this alter to thank every single one of you for being a part of us."

Roseweisse gazed at your public speaking. You're the best.

"Meeting Roseweisse was by chance and now I just can't see it any other way. I promised her many things. To be a good, sweet, and caring man. To be with her no matter how big or crazy the battle ahead was. Well now, I am here. Am I nervous? You bet I am. I'm sure I'm not alone either. But this is something I wanted to do. And it feels all so special. My Dear would you like to add?"

She shook her head. "I just want to say I promise to be the best partner I can be. You make me happy and have no other plan than spending my life with you. That is everything."

"There is just one more thing my love." You take a breath and smile. "I would to thank Sirzechs for help here." You take out a black box and open it right up. Leaning towards her again on one knee. "Please don't cry. You look too beautiful to ruin your makeup. I picked this out for you. I think your eyes sparkle more but that is just me." You chuckle. "Roseweisse, will you complete me as a man by marrying me right now?"

"Yes! Yes I do Darling!" She jumped with joy.

You get up to put the ring on her finger. Then give her a proper kiss. "Today we are one." You cheered. As you held her hand everyone was ecstatic. Bird seed was thrown everywhere and no shortage of hugs and affection. Today was a good day for all. Just it way it should be. They call it harmony for a reason. Sparked, by a little bit of confidence.

The End

Thank you everyone. This was a book that was unique and had a few bumps for me personally. This looked quite different from what everyone had told me and it just made me love it more. I love this. Roseweisse got a guy we all think she deserved. And Cap? Ya welcome buddy. Thanks to all and on to another.

-Rel