Lemon Bonus

At first it was planned to be in my behind the scenes books, but then it went to this idea.

To a certain NNN guy (idiot) I sent him a Seedot (acorn Pokemon) and he burst out laughing. 

Cap, you know we know we love you. You've been a great sport. And with this, you as well as my followers deserve this lemon pie tasting, hormone raging, so this is love chapter.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

This whole thing was a whole process for the two of you. Though there is a few things to put in consideration. You live with Issei... Then add Xenovia the with the condom dispenser in her bra and then Akeno is the biggest flirt. A few things that were learned to get by. Long story short this was planned well ahead in advance. Xenovia "supplied" if you will and Akeno picked out something nice. What was considered nice? You will find out once you find yourself in the bedroom.  

It ended up being a Saturday night with Issei treating the girls out. Which meant what? Kiba and Gasper had dates too. Also meaning? House, is yours. You and Roseweisse to do whatever you want.

Your wife knew this. Things have been busy and she is starting to get more comfortable with herself as time goes along. One thing that has bothered her was showing off her body. Still blushing a little even when married.

Originally the two of you were supposed to go to dinner. Same place you two met. But someone had some other ideas for the night.

As you were doing the final mirror check Roseweisse called you. < Hey there. >

< Darling are you alone? >

< Yes why? > This was not right.

< I'll be home in a few minutes. Where are you? >

< The bedroom. Making sure I look good side by side. >

< Can you do me a favor? >

< Sure thing. Name it. >

< Go into the kitchen and make sure you're hydrated. >

< Okay... >

< Just do it. Please? I'm nervous as is because I feel like it's hard to surprise you. >

< Say no more. Stay dressed? >

< Please. >

< Say no more. Call me when you're ready. >

< Bye now. > Click.

Well then. Guess I'm grabbing a sports drink and double checking protection. Insert harem-jutsu sexual saxophone soundtrack here. Aoogah. She seems into this and we sure can wait before we go to dinner.

~~~~~

Roseweisse got home after a day of work. Getting everything out of the way. Tests graded, paperwork finished, and now for better tasks at hand. She looked in her top drawer and slide the whole thing out. Going to the back and seeing the lace in the right corner.

Last time I put this on it was awkward for both of us. Time to try this again. Have him love me like this. He deserves a beautiful woman by the way he treats me. I hope this pleases him.

Meanwhile you're sitting at the counter in the kitchen just waiting for the signal. This, is a slow process. But thankfully in 20 minutes you got the call.

< Yes? >

< I'm in the bedroom. >

< Say no more. > Click. "Rude but getting things done." You spread your wings and fly up to the next level. "Let's see."