Ch 40 - Breakin' The Wall

What if you get caught? What if she gets caught? What if- ya know what? Nah. No spoiler.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

(Now Kitty did win. My vote really did go to Bonny... I'm sure I am going to get that pointed out in the future but anyways this is going to get good. Hehe.)

Rias was finished with her tea and cookies. It was nice that she treated you to such an occasion. Only problem was the kisses and the affection. You wanted that silver haired beauty to be here serving you. Not the other silver haired woman that hugged you and offered the piece of "pie" to you. Now that time was passing it seemed Rias was smiling and got a whole lot out of this show in front of her.

"So tell me. Did you decide on your favorite girl? The pinkette? The Bunny? Kitty? Or just maybe you want another silver haired woman who's stronger and knows what she wants? I think she's wife material to someone out there."

"Not me. Now I'll say this. May you accepted the pie invitation did you not?"

"Yeah..."

"You know that means sex?"

"What!?"

"1900's expression. Cherry pie was a hint. Catch my drift?"

"Concerned and disturbed. Okay. Next."

"The first one is cute and nervous. Though if you were alone with her I think she might freak out."

"Alright. That leaves Kitty and Bonny. So what the hell?"

"Neko alone in a room?" Rias asked you.

"Whoa. Hold on. You just said pick. Not alone in a room. That is what you call the police." You can hear the sirens in the distance. Thankfully just your wild imagination. Phrasing.

"I don't know, cuddles a bad thing?"

"In a bed with another woman? Yeah Master that's a really bad thing. What if Roseweisse caught me?"

"Whatvif you caught her with a shirtless male?"

"A misunderstanding. Me? Probably labeled as a pig. I know how this all works. Freaking Bonny and May would dig my grave."

"Tell you what? See what she has to say. Then you can choose. How's that?"

Offer you have to take. "Thank. You soun-"

"Hey Onii." Chimed Kitty hugging into you.

Well the cuteness can't be overlooked. "Hi-ya."

"Can I nap? Or do you want to cuddle with Bunny?"

Are these two reading my mind or something? No, no way. But choice is obvious. "Sure. Nappy time." You sighed.

"Okay. Our beds are in the back."

Mental facepalm. Porked...

-Meanwhile-

Roseweisse and Akeno were sitting down enjoying their (non-alcoholic) drinks and having a few munchies. Though as one would think, Akeno would want to spice things up. She had that devious look in her eye as Sir Hank came back over.

"Yes my lady?" He asked.

"Hey Hanky? I've been wanting affection. Any chance you can do something for me us? Maybe, feeling a little some-" She spanked him.

"Hey there Darling, that's extra." He grinned.

Gracious! Gasped Roseweisse.

Hank had Akeno move over as he sat down on her lap. Facing her and holding onto her shoulders. "You are all woman."

"Can you handle it Hanky? Hehe." The man himself was even intimidated by her. If Akeno had the overbearing ability to make a professional worker sweat or get nervous she was second tier succubus. Or he sucked at his job. She went along with it and then got her solid fix. "Don't forget my friend now. Please be very gentle. She's sensitive and has a steady man at home."

"No problem." After being mounted on Akeno he then walked over to your girlfriend blushing madly. "It's okay. All just in good fun. All it is."

"Thanks..." She found strength to get those words out.

"It's fine. I'm not going to harm you. If I'm too much tell me." Hank was a real professional. Roseweisse felt her knees buckle but realized very quickly that this man wasn't harming anyone. "I'm a softy. What can I say?"

"You are? So you care that, I'm sensitive?"

"Of course. We all have lives outside of here. But tell me, would you like to know more? How to have the confidence? How to be stronger?" Powerful words of advice being offered. This was an important course for her. The one. Her only problem with anything.

"Yes!" I need this like I need my lover.

"Take my hand and follow me." He extended his arm.

"O-okay." Hesitant but wanted to see where it played out.

Akeno smirked. Ta-ta Valkyrie. You'll need it in a moment. She sipped her tea and went forward with it.

-And then-

Kitty lead you over to a room in the back. It was a bedroom. Not just any bedroom, a king sized bed which was way more than what she needed. But you then noticed that Bonny is laying in it. This is when things were starting to get interesting.

"Hi Darling. So sudden. You came here to see me?" Asked Bonny sitting up on the bed.

"Bunny and I share." She giggled.

"Is that so..."

"So Onii you want cuddles with us?" Asked Kitty.

"I haven't had a man's comfort in a while. May I?" Offered Bonny.

The door on the other side opened. "So I share the space but-"

"Darling!" Gasped Roseweisse.

"Hold on..." Pondered Bonny. "You know this hot guy Honey?"

"He's supposed to soon be my husband." Snapped Roseweisse.

"Okay, who are you buddy?" You asked the guy next to her.

"A professional." He cleared is throat.

"Right now a professional pain in my balls. Look, my love, Rias is in the room behind me and I assume Akeno is with you?"

"Yes."

"Let's go home. We knew what this was. Ladies, be well. Sir, sorry but thank you for comforting her as it is my job to take over. Roseweisse you read to leave?"

"Yes."

You heard clapping on both ends of the room. Rias behind you and Akeno behind Roseweisse. Something was going on. Something that was just plain weird or not right. "Well done everyone." Said Rias.

"Ehhhhhhh!?"

~~~~~

What's gives...

-Rel