Ch 4 - Piece

It's come to my attention that many people don't like Issei. Let's set the record straight. Does Issei have flaws? Oh yeah. But remember Rias is his boss. It's like supervisor and Boss at work. Same concept. You are waking up as a Devil. Now everything in detail especially for those who don't read the notes will have it all explained.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You got out of bed to notice your shirt was gone. Blood made it none salvageable. It's not like you go to the dry cleaner and say hey guy clean the blood, I'll pay you double, and see you Monday morning. It wasn't mafia owned. Issei threw you a plain white tee and you put on. Obtainable for now.

"So then. Should I sit down and discuss all this?" You ask her while getting completely out of bed.

"Roseweisse. I just wanted to properly thank you for the company and hardship. Can I get a hug before we conduct business?" Arms extended.

"Oh course I can." She ran over and squeezed you. "I was so worried. Please come see me when you're done."

"Granted." You exit to attend business.

~~~~~

Rias and Issei sat behind a desk as you say on the other end holding a white pawn piece. You examine the piece of wood and look over to them. Ground rules need to be in effect immediately.

"So I take two of these guys?" You asked with an educated guess.

"Issei here one time took all eight. Now he's a branch off of my Household. He and Roseweisse trust you. Seemed like we helped you out." Rias was overjoyed to educate and spread motherly affection towards you.

"And I have something special or something magical kind of? I'm fumbling words here but I have a legendary item that right now I can't see and just found out I had? Why didn't I find out when I actually was a student there?"

"Thank you. So this a full time job in a sense?"

"It is dude. Has upsides." Issei looked over.

"Yeah. Guess so. I'll try to pack my stuff today."

"I will run through some stuff for you like the manor, training, pacts, and really just the life. But today just take this in and eventually get home to pack. Roseweisse cam help you. And since you are part of the House she can help with summoning circles."

Gasped as you were blown away. "I can teleport!?"

"Not just yet. Has limits." Eased Rias.

"Heck. The fact it's possible. Jesus." *ZAP* "OUCH!" You fall to your knees.

"Also... religious terms are not a good idea. Being adjusted but right now on hold." Explained Rias.

"Not exactly what I had in mind. I mean I didn't expect this. I kind of figured I was on a date with a Devil. Didn't think I would actually become one. Sheesh." You slouched in the chair. "This is past tense."

"Maybe you can hop in the bathhouse. Just a heads up its co-ed." Issei winked towards you and this made you uncomfortable.

(With help from my British super fan Samesodo that is a clue for another DxD story. I won't say who. You can guess in the comments if you like.)

"Uhhhh wouldn't that be awkward if I met them in there?... I mean..."

Rias sighed. True. He has a point. Akeno and possibly Xenovia make use it as template for opportunity. "Take it alone and meet us for breakfast in a half hour?"