Ch 24 - Ruled

So who's the piece of shit? Starting to look like the guy again. What shame. Though both of these two are something else. They need serious help.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Roseweisse clinged to your side. Shocked that this man would have the nerve to have a girl that outright flirts with him as such. It just hit her of entirely what may possibly be taking place outside of Su's home. Tomo cuddles with a woman when he has a fiance at home? Never a good look. It's terrible.

"Darling?"

"You alright?"

"I can't stand the fact that he's going drinking with that loose woman."

"Neither do I. Outside the booze he's got a nice lady at home. Though you see the pattern?"

"Miscommunication?" She pondered.

"Drunken carelessness and drunken pity. I'm not sure if he's got a weakness for them or what. But this whole thing is over my head. Whether he's cheating or not I have two forms of collateral here. Both none beneficial to me. Time to tail him. Stay close." And so someone help me. This is such a painful soap opera in front of me right now.

~~~~~

It took what seemed like eons to follow his car to Kuma's. Follow a car by flight sounds easy enough. Then makes a call or two in the car, says goodbye to some people, and then traffic seemed cringing. Like your hair losing it's color and moving on a salt and pepper politician look. Then Tomo finally parked his car and waited on his friend which you hoped wasn't a side chick. This was going to be most likely heart ripping.

"Shall we?" You descended and fixed your hair.

"Yes. Please don't leave me. I'm afraid about the crowd here after what you said." She hugged behind you almost for protection.

Well chivalry is a defense I guess. "I didn't want to scare you Dear. Just wanted to let you in on the potential crowd. You deserve to know." You grip her hand and walk in. Time to get to some serious work. Guard up as you face what in mind is an interesting crowd. Hell knows the clientele.

Walking in it's a very diverse environment. The catch? Every lady seems to be dressing to impress somebody. Some just coming from work and others trying to find that lucky mate. Though Tomo was in the mix of the regulars that just came to kick back, the single flingers, and the suits.

Rel term

Suits - Someone with an office that stands out from the other people around.

Example - Construction is being done and someone passing by is dressing for the board meeting.

Tomo was throwing both of you out. Though both of you had to act natural. This was a new place and bars could be dangerous.

"Roseweisse do you feel out of place?" You ask her. "Be honest."

"It's awkward for me." She whispered.

"What is it?"

"Well, let's just say I can't have alcohol... and we're..."

Bar or not a guy who gets tipped will do anything in his power that's reasonable. Ahhhh. Hate to think Carly but virgin can work. "Got it."

Darling! Don't in public! "What are you doing?"

You knock on the counter. "Mister barman how we doing?"