Ch 25 - Endorphins

What are you going to do with this push over/dumb smuck/idiot after this scene? Time to rock.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

"Hey man what's going on? I got a future wife." Tomo cried.

"This is my offer. You get home to that lady in 25 or I bash your friggin skull. Like hell."

"But it's rush hour." Tomo argued.

"Fine. 30. And uh HURRY UP!"

"Yikes!" He ran to his car and turned the key. Racing out of there quickly. His standard sedan was going to drive like a Porsche at his rate."

Roseweisse was very unsure of this whole thing. Your decision left her puzzled. "Why let him go? Where to now?'

"Make us a circle back to the house. He won't be stupid. Tomo will meet us there. And he won't be late either. Just a feeling. What we have here is two women that drink way too much, a guy who won't stand up, and communication is severely lacking. You want to take point? Might help get some anger or frustration out. We all have it."

"You seem fired up Darling." She looked into your eyes along with a hug.

"Fired up but not angry." You wink at her. "You hate men that play with affections. He can't get kicked by a horse but you can tear him a new one. Go for it."

*Teleport*

"Hello. Your man will be home in a few minutes after the death threat." You examined your fingernails trying to just play it off as if you had not a single care.

"You what!?" Gasped Su.

"As I said it. He'll be home soon. He doesn't know we're here either. And my beautiful girlfriend here is not happy as a whole."

~~~~~

You laid back on the couch like it was your house as Roseweisse stood by the door. It was a long awkward silence for Su and on the Devil's end you and Roseweisse were just waiting for the car to pull in the driveway. Tick tick. Tick tick. C'mon man a Devil threatened your life let's go. I got to hit the showers after Roseweisse because she has work in the morning. I love doing pacts with her but I feel like I've stretched our time a bit. She deserves it.

She smiled over by the door. Oh (FN) my Darling you look so handsome tonight. I know I'll be in bed first this evening but I'll miss falling asleep to you wrapping behind me.

A car door opened as you sat up on the couch. You look at the clock and he's three minutes early. Which is good. "Su she is going to say a few words and hand it over to you."

The door opened up and Tomo was shocked to see you. "What the hell are you doing in my house?"

"Assuring your honesty Tomo. Does your fiance know about Zashi? Know why you're staying late?" Asked Roseweisse to Tomo.

"Zashi? You from school?" Gasped Su.

"Yeah..." Tomo looked down in shame.

"You know I think she's slutty when she has a couple. And you've been going out with her after work?" Su was starting to build her rage.

"Oh what so you don't trust me?" Argued Tomo.

Oh no. Here we go. Time to watch the fireworks between this couple. The kind that lights the grass on fire.

"When you say you'll be home and by the time I cook dinner I ate by myself, watched my show, and showered?"

"Oh yeah? Home and you already had a few glasses of wine? Okay."

"Considering you're going late and night and comforting her at house why do you think? You come home after drinking and you barely give me time of day during the week."

"After working overtime to pay for that ring! The one you wanted. I paid a lot for it so I work overtime. Simple. Zashi joins me for company. And sometimes when you're passed out on the couch sleeping after your third or fourth glass I'm glad I eat beforehand."

Roseweisse was hurt. This is what they meant by the dangers. I don't like what Tomo is doing by Su doesn't help here.

"Well you're not getting anything with that attitude." Huffed Su.

"As if that's changed. Outside me proposing months ago when's the last time we had sex? Time of day? Love, action, intimate. If you're telling me that's on the table you're crazy. A goldfish has better hormones than you do. Don't bullshit me."

You step in between them. "Enough!" You barked. "I am here because you two can't communicate. Not about sex life. If you cared so much about sex you would be in that woman's bed. Get your shit together!" You give him one glare and turned to Su. "I'm collecting my collateral. Since he's not cheating to my knowledge and you haven't near perfect I have an agreement. Your alcohol. Give it here."

Su looked at Tomo. Then to you. "I only have a bottle and a half."

"Here." Snapping your fingers. "Now if you know what's good for you."

Su got right up and went into the kitchen to fetch the two bottles. You take them and open the front door. Pouring the open bottle right in the bush. Then close the door and take Roseweisse's hand. It's time to get out of this toxic atmosphere. "You two are both guilty and pissing each other off more and more. Are you two ready to be married? Really?" You place the empty bottle on the floor. "Take this as a token for you sir to quit going to the bar after work and you missy for drinking too. Shame on you both. My advice is to talk it out and lay off the sauce. This bottle here," You kiss the bottle holding it up in the air. "This is going to be a good sauce sometime. Or might drain it to prove the two of you are way overboard and out of line. We're done here. Bye now."

"Goodbye." Said Roseweisse teleporting both of you the hell out of there.

~~~~~

Back at the manor Roseweisse was still processing everything from Tomo. Chances are wouldn't see him again which was good. She did not like him. "You shower first. I'll hand the bottle to Rias. I have to talk to her anyway. It's confidential."

"Alright. I'll take ten before jumping in. Going to hang up my clothes first." You give her a quick peck and went to your room. You deserved a good shower after a recon case and playing the role of the aggressor. Tiring.

Roseweisse watched you head into your room as she walked over to the office. Very nervous she opened the door as Rias was finished and organizing the desk. Once she saw the door open she smiled.

"What's that?" She asked.

"The collateral as he calls it. The two have communication issues and some involving alcohol. He dumped a bottle of wine in the bush in front and took this one for the reward. Taught him well." She was proud and found it sexy. But she had much fear in her. Something caught her attention fast, quick, and she couldn't forget it. Her facial expressions said it all.

"You seem nervous. What's going on?" Asked Rias. Roseweisse had no way out. A bad way of hiding everything. Easy to read.

"Well..." She looked away. "It's about, relationships. I don't know if you can help me or not. But, wanted your thoughts."

Rias eyed her confused. "Oh? Is it marriage?" She asked.

"Well I don't think I'm there that. Maybe after a year or two. Now seems so sudden. He's not ready. I was, asking about something, well, else." He closed her eyes embarrassed.

"Well?"

"Does, sexmakearelationshipwith!" She covered her mouth still not ready to say it but it slipped out.

"Oh, my... uhhh..." Wow girl. This isn't Asia or Xenovia here. What do I say and where to begin?

~~~~~

Well then that shit gets interesting in an instant. Any words anyone? I have little.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz