Ch 16 - Priority

Roseweisse wants to talk. About what? She only just met your ex before you killed her. Beyond plenty of words exchanged beforehand. What's Roseweisse going to say if it's mentioned?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Healing took seconds but found yourself a little worn out. Stamina wise which Asia can't heal but mentally not all there. A little drained. Even a shower couldn't exactly help all of it. Some flannel bottoms and a black tee before heading to Roseweisse's room.

You knock. "Hey there."

"Come on in Darling." She called.

You open the door and shut it behind you. Eyeing her in her navy blue nightgown that really made her eyes pop out. "You look lovely."

"Thanks. You look handsome the way you are. So chiseled."

"Thanks. May I join as you asked?"

"Of course." She flipped the covers over and patted the open spot.

Laying back and staring at the ceiling you sigh in relief. "Ah. Much better."

"Tough wasn't it?" She asked already knowing the answer.

"Brutal. I mean she dropped the hammer. Just hit me while I was down. So low."

"She is gone now thankfully Darling."

"So happy about that too. Ugh. The things she brought up. Sorry you had to witness that. If you have any take on anything now is the time. Let's get it over with." You sit yourself up.

"How did you know I had a concern?"

"The topics. Carly is; wasn't modest really. Something you have values in."

"Thank you. Appreciate your thinking of me."

"How can I not. This about the 'times' she wanted?" Might as well just throw it out there. It's late, tired, and she's curious.

"Well," Her face glowed a pink. "I want to know what she meant exactly."

"Well, sex."

"I, well, why didn't you go for it?" Asked Roseweisse. Could it be he hasn't had his time either?

"Wasn't the right time. Know what I mean? And glad I didn't. Not regretting that decision. Yourself?"

"You know you're my first boyfriend. And if I'm with a man freely and he leaves I can't get married. I'm just a woman with baggage and got left. That's no good resume for entering the dating pool."

"This a belief? A religion? A lifestyle?"

"I'm modest but I'm just afraid in trusting men."

You turn to your side and grab her hand. "You can do as you please. Everyone has preferences mind you. But you, damaged goods? Can't happen. You would have to be a gold digging, bar pig. Which you're not. Didn't Xenovia call you the perfect woman not too long ago?"

"Well..." She blushed. "I try not to think that way. Still wish to thrive harder."

"Pays off."

"So, (FN) picture yourself as a woman. What is your insight?"

Going there eh. Goodness gracious. "Hard to tell. Uhhhhh. Be the best I can, don't have any man disrespect me, and find a partner who loves me for who I am. Not my size or the color of my hair and the sort. Honestly Roseweisse you're beautiful. I can't believe I actually had that date with you. I spent the whole day at home because I didn't think I would get that far. Or even this far. I wouldn't have made it by now if you weren't so good to me. I'll cut to the chase. You have the power to have any desire you want. You want to pick up a hobby? Do it. You feel the man is right? If you're comfortable and trust him go for it. Matters person to person. And we're Devils. Sure we have morals but I'm sure certain topics are fair game. Get me?"

She clearly wasn't ready for that answer. He hid underneath the covers. "That's a lot to take in."

"Take your time. I'm here." You turn the other way. Maybe I've just said too much. I just don't want her to think that I'm putting on a show. I'm doing the best I can. Maybe I need confidence too. She's helped though. Only imagine what her thought process is about tonight.

Oh my Prince. You accept me. She sped over and wrapped you in a hug from behind. Kissed your neck. "I love you."

"Wha, Roseweisse?"

"I love you Darling."

Glad I'm not the only one jumping in so soon. "I love you too. I'm here to make you happy." You hug those arms that found your way to your chest.

I actually said it. And he said it back. "Come here."

You turn around and kiss her. "I don't think I've ever had a moment quite like this in my life."

"And your belief is to do what we feel is right?"

"Yes. You are a very educated woman. I'm sure you have a good reason for anything you believe in. Some stuff is simple of course. You don't double clutch deciding on avocado toast. You just make breakfast, have a good breakfast, and be on your way. This is about you. Us rather but just because we're together doesn't mean you can't think for yourself sometimes."

"An example?" She asked.

"You can see me without my shirt and still be modest."

"Does it work if I'm topless and just a bra or don't have my pants on?"

"Well if you're not comfortable no. If you are that is up to you. I can't lie I don't like being shirtless for too long."

(I'll be honest. I can't. I go to be at a pool, beach, or in my room alone to be shirtless. For a few reasons.)

"Well thank you for knocking. How's this. It's about that time. I don't want to feel alone tonight. I want you. Badly. I want you to sleep with me."

That come out wrong or this moving fast? "Wait what?"

"Sorry." She blushed.

"Spend the night?"

"Mhm."

"I guess we picked sides already. So why not?"

"Nighty (FN) my Prince."

"Sweet dreams Roseweisse." And maybe I should think of a good endearment term.

~~~~~

I've had my certain girlfriend only meet and double date with one ex. Simply because after a month we weren't on the same page and that was it. Wouldn't last long anyways. The only ex I'm on good terms with. The others, I just don't trust. Point blank. Roseweisse had her right to question. The good news is this opened the door to be more honest and up front about certain topics. The chemistry is building at an excellent rate. What's next for the two of you and how do you wake up?

As always I hope you enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz