Ch 6 - Gear Head

Tayronis [Tay-ron-is] is your Sacred Gear. A shield supplying ultimate defense as well a great melee weapon. Now to test is out. This would beat Tor from Absolute Duo.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You move you arm back and forth and see the shield with the shiny sharp edges. "You know Lady Rias usually I would ask how this would work but I imagine this is a cutting defense tactic?"

"Correct." She pointed to your Gear. "Now I won't have you practice defense with it just yet. Maybe when I get back. But you have the manor to yourself for a bit. Get yourself into a routine. We have a workout room. Since you are building up I would recommend two kilometers to start. Two sets of twenty push-ups and fifty crunches in one or two reps. Eventually going more than that. Pace. And after the bath house to ease the soreness. We have the fridge stocked so make sure you replenish." Rias gave you every single key for permission. Do whatever you want in a mansion during or after training.

"Awesome. And I guess I'll get some of my stuff in a bag or two as well."

"Just note everything is in your room by now." Rias just wanted to see the shiny smile on your face.

"No way." Your jaw dropped.

"Go look." She directed her hand down the hall.

You scramble as you lose your footing and sprint to the room you stayed in last night. Running to the door and stopping with a feet burning slide before you froze at the door and placed your hand on the knob. She hasn't had me doubt her yet. You swing that sucker open like a side arm throw. "No friggin way!" Your room transferred from your apartment. The desk with your laptop, your wall decorations, and some extras like a mini filing cabinet and of course the bigger bed. "Rias... that quick?"

"Overnight I. A few hours I turned a two story house in this manor with help."

"Wow... I can't thank you enough. Wow. I am just so blown away Rias. I can't process this. I kind of want to cry. I am so happy."

She walked over and gave you hug from behind. "You have eight hours. Settle in and get yourself comfortable. You deserve it."

You break the hug and turn around. Your arms compressing her back and your head over her shoulder. "Too kind Master. I can't let you down."

"I believe in you. So does she." She patted your head. "I got to get going. Best of luck today. Make her proud. Not me. I am already."

~~~~~

Gave it an hour or two before you stepped on the treadmill. Light jog to some good tunes before your other exercises. Hitting the bag and taking defense move exercises in the mirror couldn't hurt either. Then hitting the shower with the rainfall head and side jets. The whole stay so far was like staying at a resort or some hotel one pays thousands and thousands of yen for a single night's stay. Workout, shower off, back to the bathhouse, and finally back to the kitchen to replenish.

Presently were asleep at your desk cuddled in a blanket. Not even a need for headphones. No one was home. It was one of those mellow sessions at your laptop watching anime, going through e-mails, and checking out local places for potential dates. Seemed like weekends were the only option and had to make them count. But you unexpectedly dozed off. You had a blackout sleep and a workout. Your body could only withstand so much.

The door opened just a crack. You didn't hear any of it. "(FN)?" A voice called and fully opened the door. "Darling? Oh... awww." She smiled at the sight of you asleep. So sweet. He's so cute when he's asleep. Reaching over she tapped your shoulder. "You there?"

"Yo..." You look up and blush. "Hey... Your home."

"Out early." She backed up a bit. "How was your day?"

"I got moved in by Rias, worked out, showered, ate, and I fell asleep watching anime. I said the fourth season was terrible but didn't think I would be taking a nap."

"That bad?"

"They changed the animation, recapped too much, and it didn't cut it for me. Second two will always be my favorite." (Anyone catch this?)

"Sorry. How long you been napping for Dear?"

You check the time on your laptop. "Maybe an hour. Wow. Thought I would be able to delete my internet history before you got here. Guess not." You wink at her.

Roseweisse turned red. "Darling! Ecchi! Lewd! I hate perverts!" Her hands turned into fists.

"Kidding of course."

"Let me check." She demanded.

"No dirt on me. Go for it." You slide your chair out giving her room. Then fold the blanket up and place it on your bed. "Anything?"

She scrolled through. Restaurants, parks, and anime videos. Turned up nothing. She sighed in relief. "Bad joke."

"Bad like Season four. Sorry."

"So how long were you training for? What did Rias go over?"

"An unusual Sacred Gear. Hard to practice with it. Waiting on her and hope I get my aaaaaa...ace kicked. Yeah. Ace."

She giggled. "Good cover."

"Yup. Working on it. So yeah. In plain terms I have plans for us this weekend and waiting for Rias and her next training step tomorrow. I aim to be strong and to protect you anyway I can." Your eyes lock onto hers. Roseweisse's eyes glisten.

"Protect, me?"

"Anyway I can. I want to help. I'm committed. You deserve my all." You take her hand. Missing her. Wanting to tell her that and ask how her day was. Make her comfortable because she was in your bedroom.

He's holding my hand in his room. He's such a guy. I feel like I'm sweating. It's unattractive. But this warmth. These feelings. Is he catching on? I want to... She put her hands on your chest and inched closer. Wanting you to wrap around her. "I, missed you."

"And I have been thinking about you all day." I feel like I'm in love. Please don't hurt me. I'll be wrecked.

I won't ever hurt you. You mean too much to me.

Holding both hands now you both smike at each other. Blushing with white teeth smiles. Both having hard working days and having one another on the mind. With her being the first thing waking up to it was paradise. Everything you wanted in a woman inches away and in those hands. Her nails painted a pale pink with a fresh gloss. Getting closer. Going up her chest about to bounce into yours. Yet not going sideways for a hug. That certain look in the eyes say it all.

Rosewiesse.

Darling.

"Hey (FN)..." Akeno stepped in the open doorway to see the golden moment shattered like glass. Feeling awful she ruined the first kiss romance yet couldn't help but smirk. "You sly dog you. I'll be off now. Tomorrow morning 5 AM we have training session. Me, you, and Kiba. Bye now."

Gosh dammit!

Awww. Almost my Prince.

~~~~~

BUZZKILL! Sawblade type buzzkill. Speaking of which I kind of wish I was installing floor than cleaning today at work. Oh well. Roseweisse of you haven't noticed has a similar personality to Juvia from Fairy Tail. Sold on one guy and one only. Should be interesting going forward.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz