Ch 27 - Dangerous

I've had this Rel Remix song in mind and something to fit Roseweisse. Also insight on how I write these.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

(On top of being hurt just everything as a whole has been a rollercoaster. This is almost on and off three days because of me mentally. Sorry for the delay.)

Roseweisse found herself at work feeling down about everything. Mostly about herself. Not sick or injured in the slightest. It was all in her head. As per usual. But hey she's  been good as of late. Having faith and balancing what was pretty much two jobs five days a week. Was she just drained or did she really ask herself and others a question she didn't not just know but want the answer to?

< Hello Dear. I was expecting to be up a little bit longer. Guess I came up short. Slept in until 9. Rare for me. Guess I'm caught up on rest.

I'll be honest with you. Let's take today off and have it be about us. Talk about anything. Casual or serious. Have us a nice dinner. I want today to be about us. Not work of the sort. Get back to me when you can. I know you're busy. I love you. >

That text you sent her must have been read at least three times. She sighed wondering what you wanted. How much does he like me? Am I really different than those other girls? He said he loves me. Maybe I just want to assure before I pour more of my heart? I talked to Rias. Akeno and Xenovia seem not to be great options at this moment. Maybe Asia because she's more gentle and soft spoken? Something like that.

Around a few hours later classes were over as she sent a message back to you.

< Hello my Darling. I do apologize for the drastically long wait. You deserved an answer sooner. My head has been swimming all day. Might be a migraine. I'm staying after to discuss business matters and I'll be home. >

"Now let's hope I can face the reality of this. It's killing me. Maybe I can see a sign of some sort. No one else could do it."

Thankfully at the end of the day in the other room Asia was able to pull Roseweisse aside to talk. This was one issue she knew was almost the last hope. Only one else could be maybe Koneko and that's it. That would be a little out there and unpredictable. But she also had a different kind of guy with her.

"Thank you Asia for the time."

"My pleasure Roseweisse. How can I help?"

"Well, how are you and Issei doing at the moment?" She asked.

"I'd say good. I'm able to open up and talk to him. It's really nice. How are you and (FN) doing?"

"Well Asia- How do I put it? I'm highly sure I'm insecure and just want to know where we stand. Then there is, you know..." She can't say the word out loud.

Asia turned red. "Is it what I think it is?"

"Yeah-"

"Oh my. Well, if it makes you feel better Issei and I don't have those relations. Look I love him. I really do. This whole time I've been scared about those things. And he respects me and cares for me. Doesn't want me to change. He makes me happy and that's what makes my day go well."

"Helps me a ton. Thank you for your kindness Asia." Though I can only wait so long. If he really wants a date and all I should go home. I need to prepare myself for him. Change my clothes and put on some perfume. Make him notice me a little more.

When teleporting home she heard singing. From the living room could hear you. It was making her smile. "Wow. He's something alright."

🎶And I, just, love, you to the moon woman

Something, 'bout, something 'bout you

You don't need to dress like that 

No need to act like that

To me the perfect mate

Sweeter than any cake

Something 'bout, something 'bout y-🎶 "Oh shit hey." You blushed. Wow. It's not like you were singing in a hairbrush but that is just always awkward when someone walks in as such.

"Darling did I just barge in on your alone time?" Pondered Roseweisse.

"Uhhh, not like that. I've been dying to see you all day. Just want to talk. About anything. So, want to see if we can go out?"

"After I caught you singing yes." She smiled. Someone doing it for her. Almost being able to die happy at this point. 

(Song - Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande / Rel Remix)

~~~~~

Roseweisse showered first and was in her room talking to Rias and Asia. The most sensible people in the house. In a bra and underwear underneath that towel.

"Apparently I'm a dangerous woman to him. That a good thing?"

"Well if you did politics men would fear you. I go with yes." Rias complimented.

"Well, what she means is you have more strength and knowledge then most men and women." Asia clearing things for her.

"And Darling?"

"Him too."

"Rias what's your opinion seeing a man? I know you've, seen one before." She asked hesitant.

"Seeing a- Got it. Ummm, depends. Accident or what?"

"Can we wear anything to bed?" She asked.

"Well," Asia sweatdropped. "She doesn't, wear anything to bed."

"My." Roseweisse blushed. "I couldn't. I plan-"

"I'll stop you right there." Rias was going to let her have it. "If you love and care for a man in your case it's okay. You are pure in your heart. These things are in your head. You desire marriage and you will get it. Though stress is not a good look for you and your Dear will say the same. He will love you in a towel, lingerie, dress, pantsuit, or burlap sack."

"Heavens..." She gasped.

"We clear?" Rias winked.

"Very- Sort of. I think so."

Rias smiled. "Okay. Get dressed and enjoy dinner. Let me know what's good for another night out. Bye now. Come on Asia let's see how the girls are doing."

"Sure." Asia processing slowly as she bid farewell to her friend.

Roseweisse say the door shut and threw the towel to the ground. Now, what is next? How do I make him want me? Sounds like I'm making him my bride. Come on girl you're the bride! Even so, I want him to know. Truly. Just hope I don't have to cater or rushed to have children.

~~~~~

Wow this is like a shy Juvia. Except she wants her Gray anyway possible and wants 30 babies or something. I don't know. Its head over heels and insecurities up in here. What's she going to pull next?

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz