Ch 2 - Ladies Prep

After having the guts to give her sushi and a conversation you swapped numbers and now have a date tomorrow night. Time to prep. And Roseweisse has no idea what she's doing. Can she handle this?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was settled. You went home and cheered. A for real date. Nothing meet me here and I might be an hour late. No I'll see. Better yet none of this in far too busy. It was sincere. Straight to the point she can't wait for you to sweep her off her feet and have a great night. You thought you would go for something nice but nothing at a wedding either. Picking out clothes ahead of time. Black or white shirt? Dark pants but how dark and what shade? What shoes? Dress shoes? Casual?

I got a date where I meet her at the house and we go from there. It's a confirmed night out. Why do I feel a bit nervous now then back then?

~~~~~

It was around lunch time in which when Roseweisse called you. She was nervous to pick up the phone. But after Rias and Akeno convincing her and igniting her motivation she dialed you.

< Hello? >

< Oh. Hi (FN). >

< Afternoon Roseweisse. >

< So what time were you thinking? >

< Is five good and we take a walk around? Maybe six we get a table for dinner? >

< That's perfect. I'll see you then. Here right? >

< Absolutely. Be good now. Till then. >

< Bye. >

*Click*

"Rias what do I do? What do I wear? I've never had a date."

Akeno giggled. "Let's eat first. Then we got a while before this date of yours. Don't be so stiff. We will take care of you."

"Don't forget to be yourself. I know he's Issei's friend but don't over think this."

It ended up being much more complicated than that. Lunch was over with as she began to get ready. She went into the mirror in her room. Looking all over herself. I hope my hair is okay. My suit was pressed. Maybe a little lipstick? Perfume maybe. Not sure what else I can do. She went to get her hairbrush but Rias and Akeno opened the door. "Hello." She greeted while brushing her hair.

"We got a dress for you. This is your color too." Nodded Rias.

Roseweisse was stunned by the sight of the light blue dress (the same as the cover). "Me? Rias, Akeno I don't know want to say. I mean shouldn't the two of you be wearing that instead of me?"

Akeno shook her head. "Yours. You have the body for it. Hope in the shower and then go into the spring. Take your time. After we will help you out."

"Thank you two so much." She was so happy she had the support for everything. And the dress. That was going to be the biggest step for her. It seemed like their was only three strict ways of dressing for her. Full cover, swimwear, and bathing. Clearly she made a suit look smoking, but those curves need to be shown here and there. And her eyes brought out. She showered every inch of her to make sure that no odor or spec of dirt could be traced. So blemishes found on her body either. Skin smooth as silk. Soaking in the bath she smiled. No stress was eating at her. Well Oden I got one. For me. Because he likes my looks and personality. He believes in me. Regardless if we don't have a second nothing will happen to me. Because I am a strong and intelligent woman. She hummed happily.