Ch 33 - Towel

Hey Roseweisse don't worry. Pretty sure this man is going to be your husband no matter what happens.

Needless to say for this doesn't being out the big guns (think some of you know what I mean) but Lemon Warning. Citrus/Lime whatever but not fault if someone reads over your shoulder in disgust. Crusify.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Just a head's up. Irony is I'm filthy because I was moving floor tile, furniture, and it was really dusty. I had to flush out my sinuses and all. And a squirt of this. Least work supplies.

But back to business. Stay clean ya nasty.

~~~~~

Roseweisse was nervous and she turned the other way. Still unsure but gradually building up. Never seeing a man naked before. Let alone her boyfriend or anyone of loving interest.

"Well I feel a lot better about my body after putting in the time. These workouts pass the time and at least I look good for you."

"That's true. I mean I just never got the compliments. Being young when I graduated and then the perverts all around. That and I never thought I would find a suitable husband if an ordinary man saw my lingerie."

"I understand. And to be completely honest I know I was aiming really high when I first met you. Going to be honest with you my love, I thought you were way too good for me. Now still. Stronger, smarter, beautiful, and yet here I am. The luckiest man to walk."

Roseweisse smiled. "You are no ordinary man. You have my heart. The only one to ever have it. Always will. Now, I want you to feel my heartbeat."

She moved her towel out of the way as you saw this huge cleavage. Which meant she was getting comfortable. Sliding over towards the middle. A sigh of relief and lays back covering her bosoms.

"I'm not going to be the only one right? Even if I can't really 'see you' under the water."

"Right." You ditch the towel without even thinking. Right to the side of the water on the deck and tried not to stare at her. "You look so beautiful Roseweisse. Honest. The fact cruel poor excuses called men made you think that way." Make conversation and not be awkward. Have her feel good about herself. Goal is to appreciate her and let those insecurities disappear.

"Darling? I just want to thank you for all of it. Respecting my body and keeping me so comfortable. I know we've talked about moving into one room and getting married."

"Yes we have. Still no regrets of any of it."

"(FN). Love me. Just please, please be gentle."

That came as a shock. Though she has been stepping out of her comfort box as of late. It's not like you haven't thought about it or noticed her. You just don't want her to regret anything. Hurting her to any extent was bad enough. A good smile and a step forward towards her. "I love you too. I always will."

Warning

Technical term figure it yourself. Find the next bold text in order to skip.

You step over and hold her hand. Inching your way over to her face. Cuffing under her neck as her breasts are poking into your chest. She took a soft moaning breath and then kissed you. Her nipples turning hard. But both of you can help it. I mean you are feeling each other's true self.