Ch 41 - Suiting Up

Marriage is tomorrow.

Get it!

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You teleported back to the house as ordered and thankfully it's only the afternoon. Much is to be done in so little of time. Sirzechs and Kiba were standing there waiting. Weddings were plan first and gun later.

"Good afternoon." Greeted Sirzechs. "I suppose you have heard the news. Let me introduce myself. I am Sirzechs Lucifer Gremory. I am the current Devil King and Rias's older brother."

"My goodness. It is quite an honor sir."

"Much the same to you. Now I am married myself and had the resources. So this is what I'll do. The three of us will pick out a ring and then all of us men are getting fitted for tuxedos." Sirzechs was having it made for everyone. This was getting crazy.

"Wow. Thank you." You smiled.

"So yes. That's the next part. Then you spend sometime with us as the ladies are having the manor to themselves. Wedding is tomorrow afternoon right after lunch."

"The whole day until the alter thing?" You asked.

"Exactly. Now first is the ring and then our lady will get us dressed."

"Thanks Sirzechs. Though for some reason I have this feeling about it. Like my friend Gaius who was getting his tux marrying this twin-tailed swordsman babe. Ah well. Some other time."

"Let's take off."

~~~~~

Roseweisse was surrounded by all the girls now. She was the first in the Gremory House to get married. This was going to be fun for everyone. She was heading up to the alter tomorrow looking like a Queen.

"How you feeling?" Asked Akeno.

"You and Rias got me good. I'm so excited yet I'm so nervous. What's the plan from here?" Asked Roseweisse trying to contain herself.

"We, are dress shopping. All alterations and everything will be done by the time you put it on and we do your makeup. I know you will love all of it." Rias snapped her fingers. Here was the countdown until the wedding. She wasn't seeing you until the alter.

*Teleport*

"Ah. Ladies. Welcome." A man bowed. "I am Martin. Pleased to have you at my bridal shop."

"Martin good afternoon." Waved Rias.

"Lady Rias. Are you getting married my lady?" He asked.

"My Rook actually. First one too. Tomorrow too. You know I'll take grand care of you Mar." Rias knew her people. All of her sources loved her and the family too.

"Oh but of course." He saw Roseweisse step forward. "Ah my lady. Right this way. Don't overthink. This is your special day. You feel the dress or you don't. You're going to be FABULOUS." He cleared his throat. "Let's all walk and see if there is anything you like. Something you want to try on. And don't worry about size or adjustments. I am a master and creator and make dreams and visions come to life." Wow. Jesus- *Zap* Ouch! Oww... Anyways, this guy Martin is in an elite level of his own. He is the wedding dress master.

"Wow. This is a lot of white." Said Roseweisse nervously.

"Oh Honey you are are pure and the shine of the whole day. You're gorgeous. You are good hands. I've never failed a bride and I shall not start today." Martin was confident and should be. He had a title to hold.

"Thank you Martin."

-Meanwhile-

You pop up the the jeweler with Sirzechs and the guys. This was something else. Pricetags were not in mind here. Some cost millions. Diamonds as big as cherry tomatoes and bands at any width and at any metal. From sterling to titanium to platinum and any form of gold. The guys were going to window shop as you were going for the kill.

"I got her size and anything is sizable. Pick a ring that says you love her and on my tab. My sister's orders." Sirzechs was happy to tag along here. Weddings had a special place in his heart. He did marry and have one child that was dear to him. All started with a ring.

"How gentleman." Said the clerk.

"Izzy how are you?" Smiled Sirzechs.

"Lucifer. How are you." The clerk shook his hand. "Buddy getting married?"

"You know it Izzy. This one is special. Truly. He's shopping and under me. You know we can work something out." Sirzechs smiled and flashed some teeth.

"I know my good sir. We conduct very good business."

You were going to find one that just said hey I love you. Something simple. Not too large and nothing cookie-cutter. Though with a little experience from a past ex-girlfriend not needing to be mentioned this was going to go a lot faster. (Carly is one of my favorite villians I made too.) "Hey Izzy. White gold or yellow gold?"

"I say white gold and I got a karat size just right for you. Anything preferable?" Izzy was itching to lay it all down.

"Not too thin. Happy medium in thickness, no square or rectangle shapes, and I think max we're making here is two karats. Anything oversized won't due."

"I agree."

(Ladies. Can anyone tell me what shape you like? I know my lady doesn't like square or rectangle gems. I personally think they never compliment a woman's curves.)

"You sure got it. I have a few options laid out." Izzy went into his case and pulled out five rings. "These are one of a kind. They are all crafted. The ones in front of you right now were made by Issac in the back. We went over the designs together. Lot of time, much effort, and made sure every detail was pristine in how we wanted it. All about the same with the only difference is the width of the band and stone size. Thought round would be a good choice."

Nailed it. So close and hard to decide on just one. All looked magnificent and could be seen on her finger. Though the second one from the left had a certain shine on it. You pick and up to bring it closer. "This is it. Wow. This was much more simple than I thought." You gasped and were amazed. This was going to be part of you soon.

"You sir have good taste. Go ahead and take it in that box. That's all you need. She will be very happy with you."

"Great. Now to the fitters. We got five needing suits." Instructed Sirzechs.

You count it. "Me, Kiba, Issei, Gasper, wait, who's the fifth?"

"I need an update. I'll be in attendance." Smirked Sirzechs.

"Thank you sir."

*Teleport*

Now over to fitters. This place was called Tino's Tuxedos. Any brand of tux or suit with any kind of color these guys had it made just for you. Even some customs. This was the place to be.

"How is everyone. I'm Tino the owner. How can I help you?" Said the man.

"A groom, three groomsmen, and myself for a wedding tomorrow. Will pay you the inconvenience too by doubling everything." Sirzechs knew how to negotiate. This was an offer no small business owner could refuse.

"On it. Bonny?" The man called. "Need help ASAP." He looked back over. "The groom is with her. He's priority."

"Thanks Tino." You thank him and walk over. This woman is in a sexy, short black dress and those eyes you seen before. "Wait..."

"Hey Babe." Bonny blew a kiss. "I pull off more than just a bunny outfit with or without my girlfriend around." She gave you a warm hug. "Still, a hardworking woman likes cuddles and a long sleep together."

This woman is beautiful and smoking hot, but she can get any man's ass in a heap of trouble. And she's fitting me? I hearing that right?

"Yes Babe. I am." She winked. "I can hear you Darling."

"Oh boy..."

~~~~~

You and those Buns? Clapping Buns? Make babies? I don't know. Pick a side.

-Rel