1

3rd p.o.v.

At night in the streets of Vale, two figures can be seen standing on a roof top as they watch a bullhead fly out of sight. As it disappears, the younger of the two turns to the other.

Ruby: You're a Huntress! Can I have your autograph?!

The Huntress waves her riding crop at the child, enveloping her in a purple aura and taking her somewhere else, unaware of a dark ethereal figure following close behind.

Inside what seems to be an interrogation room, it would seem as if Ruby had kept her excited expression through the entire trip up until she realised she wasn't getting an autograph.

Glynda: I hope you realize your actions tonight will not be taken lightly, young lady. You put yourself and others in great danger.

Ruby: They started it!

Glynda: If it were up to me, you'd be sent home. With a pat on the back... And a slap on the wrist!

Slapping her wand on the table, Ruby brings her hands up to her in fear for her precious wrists, eliciting a small yelp.

Glynda: But... there is someone here who would like to meet you.

Stepping aside, she allows someone with a cup of coffee in one hand and a plate of cookies in the other to enter.

Ozpin: Ruby Rose. You have... silver eyes.

Ruby: U-um.

Ozpin: So, where did you learn to do this?

Glancing over to Glynda, he looks at a footage of Ruby fighting.

Ruby: S-Signal academy?

Ozpin: They taught you to use one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed?

Ruby:Well, one teacher in particular.

Ozpin: I see.

He sets the plate of cookies on the table in front of Ruby. She gingerly grabs one of the cookies and eats it... before inhaling the rest.

Ozpin: It's just that I've only seen one other scythe wielder of that skill before. A dusty old crow.

Ruby: *inaudible murmuring**gulp* Sorry. That's my uncle Qrow! He's a teacher at Signal. I was complete garbage before he took me under his wing. Now, I'm all like 'wooooo wochaaaa hawoooo'!

Ozpin: So I've noticed. And what is an adorable girl such as yourself doing at a school designed to train warriors?

Ruby: Well... I want to be a Huntress.

Ozpin: You want to slay monsters?

Ruby: Yeah! I only have two more years of training left at Signal! And then I'm going to apply to Beacon! You see, my sister's starting there this year, and she's trying to become a Huntress, and I'm trying to become a Huntress 'cause I wanna help people. My parents always taught us to help others, so I thought, 'Hey, I might as well make a career out of it!' I mean the police are alright, but Huntsman and Huntresses are just so much more romantic and exciting and really, gosh, you know!

(Breathe, child!)

Ozpin:... Do you know who I am?

Ruby: You're Professor Ozpin. You're the headmaster of Beacon.

Ozpin: Hello.

Ruby: Nice to meet you.

Ozpin: You want to come to my school?

Ruby: More than anything.

Looking over at Glynda, Ozpin is given a reluctant 'hmmph'.

Ozpin: Well okay.

With excitement in her eyes, Ruby thanks him and heads out with Glynda, leaving Ozpin to take a sip from his coffee. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees what appears to be a tall dark figure standing in the corner.

Whipping his head and nearly spilling his coffee, he sees no one in the corner or anywhere else in the small room

(Somewhere high above Vale)
Your p.o.v.

After hearing all that I wanted, I leave Ozpin be. I fly over the city and look down upon Vale.

You: Hmm... So she is the one that will cause problems? Very well Salem... I will honor your judgement for now.

Sticking my arm out, I create an orb that shows me the same scene that Ozpin saw. Fast forwarding to the fight on the roof, I stop at where a woman in a red dress is throwing fireballs at the two.

You: I will need to have a little talk with her about discretion.

Crushing the orb in my hand, I teleport back to my home.

You:... This is going to be interesting. Hehehehe.

*bamf*

----

A/n: A little short, but here you go.