14

Glynda: Will team RWBY please step forward.

The team has a small conversation as they make their way to the stadium.

Ruby: Wait. We're all going to fight him?

Blake: It looks like it.

Yang: Ha! This should make things more interesting!

Weiss:... Yeah, I'm not going to jinx it like last time.

Once they made it to the stadium, so does (y/n).

Elly: WOOOOO! GO (Y/N)!

Natalie: Fight well!

Brock: You already said that last time.

(y/n) looks over at his opponents.

(Y/n): Oh cool. A fivesome.

Weiss and Blake sport a solid blush on their faces, Yang holds back a chuckle, while Ruby has a confused look.

Ruby: I don't get it.

(Y/n): Wait until you're older.

Ruby just pouts in response.

Glynda: Combatants, whenever you are ready.

Team RWBY prepares their weapons as (y/n) reaches for his sword and pistol. Everyone is still for a moment.

(Y/n):...

RWBY:...

(Y/n) makes a mad dash for the team as he pulls out Shooty and Stabby, slashing and counter shooting any projectile shot at him from RWBY. He jumps in the air towards Yang and tries to drop kick her. She brings her arms up and blocks the attack. (Y/n) jumps from her and spins in the air while firing around him to spread the team out. As he lands, he sweep kicks Yang and grabs her leg. He tosses her at Blake as he spins around and catches Ruby's scythe.

Ruby: Uh oh.

Smirking at her (y/n) starts spinning Ruby around, not giving the rest of the team a chance to attack him without hurting their leader. As he spins faster, Ruby is holding on to her scythe tightly as her feet leave the ground.

Ruby: Let go!

(Y/n): K.

Releasing Crescent Rose resulted in Ruby being launched at Yang, trying to sneak up on him. He spins around and blocks an attack from Blake. He pushes her back and shoots at her. However, she turns pitch black and disappears.

(Y/n): Where di-OH!

He ducks down and dodges an attack from behind. Looking down he sees a white glyph forming under his feet. Moving quickly he jumps out of the way as Yang tries to punch him, only to land on the glyph and be trapped in ice. Swinging his sword to swat away another of Blake's attacks, he brings his gun up and fires a few rounds at Weiss and Ruby. Weiss dodges out of the way, but Ruby takes a few shots. As Yang frees herself from the ice, she is met with a swift kick to the stomach. She is launched across the stadium as Ruby dodges her on coming sister and charges (y/n) with her scythe ready.

He counters a thrust attack from Weiss and shoots at Blake, although blocking every shot, to keep her at bay. He twirls on the spot, avoiding a strike from Ruby, and elbows her in the back of the head. Grabbing her by the hood he pulls her back to use her as a shield from one of Yang's shotgun blasts.

Ruby: OW! YANG!

Yang: Sorry!

(Y/n) tosses Ruby at Weiss, knocking her over. He ducks under a swipe from Blake and kicks in the back of her knee, making her kneel. Yang charges at him preparing to strike, only for (y/n) to grab Blake by the neck and be tossed at her; striking her in the stomach. Turning around, he starts shooting at Weiss and Ruby again. This time, placing hits on both of them. Yang gets back on her feet a little dazed, but Blake is having some trouble getting up. (Y/n) charges at both of them, stepping on Blake's back to jump and kick Yang in the head.

Turning around, (y/n) brings his sword up just in time to slice a sniper shot in half. One half flying into a wall, the other hitting Yang in the chest knocking her back down. He and Ruby charge at each other, ready to trade blows. However (y/n) jumps over Ruby, avoiding a sickle connected to a ribbon. Still in the air he kicks Ruby in the head, knocking her over. As (y/n) lands, one of his feet gets trapped in ice.

Weiss: Now!

Looking over his shoulder, (y/n) sees Yang being swung from Gambol Shroud and using her gauntlet to propel her even faster towards him. He plants his other foot firmly to the ground and yanks his trapped foot as hard as he can. In one swift motion, he swings his frozen foot at Yang. As they connect, not only did the ice shatter off of (y/n)'s foot; Yang is sent flying across the stadium and crashed into a wall. He tosses his pistol at Ruby's head, staggering her. He pulls out his other blade; using both sword and dagger, he blocks both of Weiss' and Blake's attacks. They both use their speed and semblance to move around him, trying to land a hit on him. Only to be met with either a block or a counter attack. Getting tired of both of them, (y/n) tosses his weapons in the air. He reaches behind himself and catches Blake's arms, halting her downward swing.

Blake: What the-

Wasting no time, he swings her body like a bat striking Weiss down as she tried to dodge. As Weiss is down and Blake is still in his grasp, (y/n) continues to smash them both to the ground with his strength. After a crater is formed under an unconscious Weiss, he tosses Blake making her skid across the ground until she lays motionless.

(Y/n): 'Two down'

He reaches in the air and catches his weapons. As he turns around, he-

*BAM*

He is met with a solid punch across the face from Yang. As he staggers back a few feet, he keeps his face low.

Yang: HA! Finally got a... hit...

When (y/n) looks back up at Yang, he is sporting an angry expression. However, what caught everyone's attention was his dislocated jaw. Without hesitation, he reaches for his jaw and forces it back into place with an audible snap.

(Y/n): "snort"

Now with Ruby and Yang standing side by side, they figure out how to try and win this match with only two members left. Without warning (y/n) just dashes towards them. Yang does the same and tries to get another hit in. (y/n) sees this coming and just ducks under and tosses her over his shoulders, still making a run for Ruby. He swats away one of her attacks, throws his weapons to the side and grabs her by the throat, lifting her up in the air. Without hesitation he delivers several punches to Ruby's stomach and chest, before throwing one final hit that sends her flying across the stadium and hitting a wall; knocking her out. Turning around, he sees Yang with an angry look with her eyes turning red and her hair seeming to catch on fire.

(Y/n): Hahahaaa! Come on!

Using her gauntlets to propel herself forward, Yang readies one of her most powerful punches. (y/n) raises his hands in a mock boxing stance. As Yang throws one of her fists at him, he catches her fist. The force of the punch ripples up (y/n)'s arm, throw his chest, and throw the other arm to the fist heading for Yang's face.  As the punch connects, Yang is sent staggering back a few feet before collapsing onto the ground.

Looking around, (y/n) sees that all four members of team RWBY are all defeated. He looks up to the monitor and sees that their aura's are all in the red. His aura shows that he has lost a bit of it from Yang's punch. He retrieves his weapons from the ground and walks back to his team.

Elly: HAHAAA! Don't mess with the best!

Brock: Frickin' A dude.

Natalie: I can see why Glynda tried to keep you out of matches now.

As (y/n) makes his way to his seat, he glances over at Mercury and Emerald while they were not looking.

(Y/n): 'They should have no problems if this is what they are up against'.

----

A/n:...

Salem: What's wrong, mortal? You are usually this quiet when you are over thinking something... or have gas.

A/n:......... Aw, screw it! Because I updated this a little later then usual, I'm going to make it up to everyone by making bonus chapters of every alternate fight later on in the story!

Salem: That seems a bit... excessive.

A/n: No u.