7

Pyrrha's p.o.v.

As (y/n) leaves to prepare himself, I look over at Jaune. He has an ice pack placed on his groin to ease the pain.

Pyrrha: Are you all right, Jaune?

Jaune: Don't worry... It's only pain.

Ruby: So guys, who do you think is going up against (y/n)?

Nora: Pleasebemepleasebemepleasebemepleasebemepleasebemebreaklegspleasebemepleasebeme.

Weiss: Given the way I've seen him act in school, it doesn't matter who fights him. I think even Ruby can take him on.

Ruby: Yeah, I-wait...

Nora: Legs legs legs legs.

Blake: I don't know, Weiss. I've seen some of the footage from the initiation, and he seems to hold his own pretty well.

Nora: Leeeeeeegsssssss~

Weiss: I've heard that he doesn't have a semblance, if that's true than I don't know how he'll make it any further in this school.

Jaune: Well, there goes my confidence.

Nora: Breaky breaky, legy legy.

Ren: Nora.

Nora: Legs?

Ren: Stop it.

Nora: Ooohh...

Ren: And Weiss, you do realize his team is sitting right behind you, right?

Turning around, we see the rest of team EBNY just sitting there. Elly and Brock are giving Weiss the stink eye while Natalie is waving.

Natalie: Hello!

Snapping her attention forward, Weiss focuses her gaze on the stadium with a blush of embarrassment.

Yang: Well, it looks like we are going to find out who's fighting him.

Looking up at the monitor, we see a screen shot of (y/n)'s face. Underneath it is a picture of........... me.

Pyrrha: I guess I'm up.

Weiss: this shall be an easy fight.

Elly: Schnee, I'm gonna break you in half and stick you up my butt.

I get up and head down the seats with Miló and Akoúo. As I make it to the stadium, so does (y/n).

Jaune: Woohoo! Go, Pyrrha!

Nora: Break his legs!

Ren: "sigh"

Natalie: Fight well!

Brock: Show'em how we do it in team EBNY!

Elly: COME ON, MAKE THAT BITCH YOUR BITCH, YOU BITCH!!!

Glynda: Language!

Elly:... English.

Glynda: Combatants, when ever you are ready.

As I ready my sword and shield, he just continues to stand there... watching me. There's an unsettling feeling when I look into his eyes, not of a fighter wanting to win. But of a madman staring down his next vic-

He launches his hand up to the sword over his shoulder. I raise my sword and shield ready for an attack. Because of that, he starts to chuckle. A little annoyed from that, I prepare to charge him. That is when he raises his other hand with a red pistol and starts shooting. I raise my shield to block the bullets. As the shooting stops for a moment, I lower my shield to see him coming down from the air with his sword swinging towards me. I roll to the side to avoid the strike, it gets embedded into the spot I was in a second ago. He swings one of his legs at me only for me to jump over it. Before I could touch the grown he rips his sword out of the grown and swings it at my shield, sending me back few feet.