Bonus chapter: Aw crap, they're back! Pt. 1

A/n: FINALLY!!

The author kicks open the basement door and makes his way to a leather couch, Salem is still sitting while watching him stumble over. He makes it to the couch and falls face first into it.

A/n: "siiiggghhh" Rich Corinthian leather......

Salem: What are you doing?

He turns his head over to stare at Salem.

A/n: It's done. It's ALL done! Everything has been scrubbed clean. All the shit has been thrown out and replaced. The kitchen..... is reborn!

He pulls out a picture and hands it to Salem.

Salem: Oh! That's actually not that bad.

A/n: Too tired to back sass... Whatcha doin?

The author looks over at the 70 inch screen tv and sees multiple screens on it.

Salem: A few years ago, my father planted cameras almost everywhere in Remnant. Says it's the closest he can get to being 'omnipresent' or something.

A/n: Do you get the nudie channel on this thing?

[Location: The dark side of Remnant's moon]

Hiding within the moon's shadow floats an absolute beast of a dreadnought. In the main deck sits a man in T-45 armor with red highlights. Floating in front of him is a hologram of schematics from Remnant's technology.

Warlider: Hmm. Interesting... In some cases, their tech is more advanced than what I know of. In other cases, they are absolutely ass backwards! Ha! I mean, come on. How the hell have they not launched a successful satellite!? We got that shit down on the first few tries!

He waves his hand over the holo screen to a new display, showing a dissected banana. No matter how many times his scientists cut open these things, alive or dead, he can not figure out how these bananas became sentient with arms and legs. Swiping again, a picture of a large man in golden armor appears that he took back in the meeting at the grimm castle.

 Swiping again, a picture of a large man in golden armor appears that he took back in the meeting at the grimm castle