27

[Location: Haven academy]

Emerald: NO!

As Yang runs by, Emerald tries to tackle her only to fail miserably. Mercury grabs onto her robotic arm only for it to become detached. She continues run until she jumps down to the entrance of the Haven vault, a wall of ice forming behind her to stop Emerald and Mercury. While all of this was happening, no one saw a dark mist fly into the vault down below. As it reaches the bottom, it made it just in time to see Cinder plummet to the depths while freezing solid by Raven. It flies after her before she makes it to the bottom. After it catches her, they are teleported out of the pit.

*bamf*

[Location: Mistral forest, a few minutes later]

Adam Taurus continues to run after his failure to destroy Haven academy. He takes a stop near a clearing to catch his breath. Out of nowhere, he hears a random voice.

You: Hey, Adam!

He pulls out his sword and scans the forest.

Adam: Who's there!!?

He looks around for a few seconds before suddenly looking up. At that very moment, a frozen Cinder lands right on top of his head. They both fall to the ground. Cinder remains intact, but Adam's head is crushed from the weight. Out of the forest, the Father walks over to lift up the Cindersicle and place her on his shoulder.

You: Yuno from Future Diary did the whole obsessive thing better than you did, Adam.

Satisfied with the results, he teleports to the castle where he will thaw out Cinder from her frozen trap.

*bamf*

[Location: Children's base]

Inside the main building, Salem is seated infront of the holo screen projecting Pastor Nichts, continuing to discuss a treaty. Over to the side, Velvet lets out a small yawn. Suddenly one of Salem's Seers floats over to her from the shadows, catching her attention.

Salem: Pardon me, Nichts, I need to take this.

Nichts: Of course, madam.

Turning to the Seer, Salem looks into it's orb and sees Leonardo Lionheart frantically moving around in his office. He looks up to see the other Seer floating towards him.

Salem: And where might you be going?

Leonardo: Uh, Your Grace! I was just looking for something.

Salem:... Leonardo, do you have something you wish to tell me?

Leonardo: It was Cinder! She altered the plan! Huntsmen showed up here! Qrow! Several students, one with the silver eyes! The White Fang attack, it was stopped! I don't know that they'll be able to recover the Relic... Your Grace, I can still be of assistance! If I leave now, I-I can avoid the authorities and come find you, I'll do whatever it takes!

Salem:...

Leonardo: Your Grace?...

After a second he raises his weapon only for the Seer to whip it off to the ground, disarming Leonardo. He cradles his arm and tries to make a run for the exit. The Seer lashes a tentacle at his left leg, tripping him on the floor.

Leonardo: Please, ma'am! I'll do anything! I can still be useful!

As he continues to beg, the Seer wraps more of it's tentacles around Leonardo, dragging him back.

Leonardo: Please! PLEASE!

The Seer raises one of it's tentacles and stabs it into Leonardo's back, close to his heart.