Bonus chapter: Natalie vs (y/n)

Natalie's p.o.v.

Glynda: Natalie Blackwood, please make your way to the stadium.

Natalie: Y-yes, ma'am.

Elly: You got this, girl!

Brock: She gon' die.

*smack*

Brock: Ow! I mean-Go Natalie!

That does not help my confidence in the least bit! I holster Blue Mist and walk down to the stadium, thinking about my situation.

Natalie: 'How can anyone be confident in fighting (y/n)?! I'm not an idiot, I've seen how he fights and how merciless he can be. Compared to me, he'll crush me into tinier Blackwoods!

(Y/n): Natalie.

I snap out of my train of thought and notice that I am on the stadium... along with (y/n).

(Y/n): You okay?

Natalie: Yes. 'No'.

Glynda: Combatants, whenever you are ready.

I pull my weapon out and got ready to change it to sword form.

(Y/n): Natalie, remember what we talked about.

I look back at him and nod. I simply pull back the hammer on the revolver. He just pulls out his sword and prepares to charge.

(Y/n): Don't think! Don't relent!

He charges at me and I fan the hammer. Firing all six rounds, (y/n) slices four bullets but misses two, getting hit by both. With no time to reload, I shift the revolver to sword form and block his attack. The force of the swing was still strong enough to send me back a few feet. As he swings again, I duck down and thrust my sword at (y/n), only for him to bring his blade down to parry my attack. I throw a punch at his stomach to stagger him... He did not flinch. He taught me how to actually punch by socking me in the stomach across the stadium.

Natalie: "wheeze"

Holding my stomach, I look to see (y/n) barreling down the stadium towards me. I reach into my pockets and toss whatever contents were in them at (y/n). He immediately stops in his tracks and looks down at the contents.

(Y/n): Are those... acorns?

Natalie: No. 'Yes'.

With my semblance I make the acorns dramatically grow, catching (y/n) in a snare and off guard.

(Y/n): That's new!

Natalie: I've been practicing. >:]

(Y/n): Did you just fucking emo-

Before he could say anything else, the nuts have grown rapidly to form a wooden sphere around him. I transform my sword back to a pistol and reload it with fire dust.

*bangbangbangbang*

The sound of gunfire can be heard inside the tree orb, I can see smoke coming out from the top.

*bangbangbangbang*...........

(Y/n) bursts out from the top like a demented jack in a box. As he falls to the ground, he fires several shots at me. I roll out of the way as I return two shots, both of them land. As he lands on the ground, he was completely on fire. He stands at his full height as the fire dances across his body.

(Y/n): I do believe I'm on fire.

He aims his gun at me, but is immediately shot out of his hand by me. I shoot off his hostered dagger before he could reach for it.