20

Elly: Wait. The supplies or the ones that stole them?

(Y/n): Both. I don't know where they hid them exactly, but I do know that they are somewhere in the West side of town.

Natalie: Great job, (y/n)!

Brock: That's what I like about you, dude. We can screw up royally, but we can always count on you to get the job done without even trying.

Peach: Well... Even though I don't fully agree to your methods, well done Mr. (L/n).

(Y/n): Thanks. So, are we heading out?

Peach: We'll get started first thing in the morning.

(Y/n): Excuse me, what now?

Peach: It's getting late. We will get some rest, then head to the West side first thing in the morning.

(Y/n): Ooorr, or we can go now and save some time. While simultaneously catching the one that stole the supplies, who might have over heard us questioning half the town!

Peach: This is not up for debate. In case you are unaware, your team isn't exactly up for the task right now.

Natalie: She's right. My feet are killing me.

Brock: Agreed. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Elly: Yeah, I need to recharge my batteries after a whole day of bigotry.

(Y/n): 'I didn't know I was partnered up with a bunch of pussies!'

Peach: Then it's settled. Do you have any more arguments, Mr. (L/n)?

(Y/n):... No, Professor Peach.

The group walks back into Thorn and Thistle's, turning in for the night.

[Thirty minutes later]

Brock steps out of the bathroom with nothing on but his boxers, heading to his bed.

Brock: Man those girls can hit hard when they want to, and-what are you doing?

(Y/n): Fuck off, I'm meditating.

(Y/n) is seen sitting on his bed cross legged, his eyes are closed. Brock simply leaves him be and goes to bed.

(Y/n): 'Alright then, time to use my godly powers and cheat a little'.

Extending his powers outward, (y/n) reaches out to all the minds he can find, seeing if the mind of at least one mortal has what he is looking for.

Peach: 'I need to watch out for that (y/n) child. There is something off about him that makes me uneasy...'

Elly: 'If another motherfucker calls me a dog faunus one more time, I'm going to kick them in the fucking crotch!'

Natalie: 'Who would steal the supplies? What would happen if we confront the culprit? "sigh" I hope this will turn out well...'

Brock: 'Nakedladiesnakedladiesnakedladiesnakedladiesnakedladies.'

(Y/n): 'Hmmm. I should extend a little further.'

[A few hours later]

???: 'I hope to God that blonde guy doesn't show up again.'

???: '23 bottles of beer on the wall!'

???: 'Welcome to the rice fields, motherfucker!'

After hours of searching, (y/n) is about ready to give up out of boredom. Until...