12

[Location: Streets of Vale]

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

Aaahh~ What a beautiful day in Vale. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and the people are scurrying around like their lives have meaning. I came to the shopping district of Vale because I was running low on ammo for Shooty. I may not have to reload as much, but I go through this stuff like copy paper. Apparently shooting at every bird around Beacon may be fun, but also wasteful. I make a turn at a corner an-

*bump*

And immediately bump into someone.

(Y/n): Apologies.

???: It's all right, I wasn't paying attention. Heh...

Looking at the person, it is a girl with dark skin, red eyes, and mint-green hair which in my opinion looks fake. Next to her is some guy with grey eyes and hair, pale complexion.

I simply walk past them back to my original task at hand. A few seconds later however, I stop and reach my hand to my left buttcheek.

Ooohh~ What a fine ass I have... But that's not what I wanted to feel.

3rd p.o.v.

As the two make their way to Tukson's book trade, Emerald pulls out the wallet she stole.

Mercury: So, whatcha get this time?

Emerald: Hang on.

As she pilfers through the wallet, all she found was a piece of paper. Confused, she brought it up to her face and read it.

Emerald: If you are reading this, I am right in front of you? What does that me-

She walks right into someone for the third time today, for once by accident. She is grabbed by the shoulders and held in place. As Emerald looks up, she is met with (e/c) eyes staring back at her. The individual reaches for the wallet in her hand and grabs it. He shoves Emerald back to Mercury.

(Y/n): You know, where I'm from you could lose a hand for stealing...

As he puts his wallet back in his pocket, Emerald slowly reaches for one of her weapons.

(Y/n): Buuuuut seeing as I stole your pants without you knowing, I'd say we're even.

Emerald: What?

Looking down, Emerald sees that the only thing she is wearing from the waist down is her light green panties and high heels.

Emerald: What?!

Stepping behind Mercury to hide herself, (y/n) tosses Emerald's pants over his shoulder as he stares down the two.

(Y/n):... Emerald Sustrai and Mercury Black, right?

Mercury: How the hell-

(Y/n): Let's just say I know your boss and leave it at that. But by all means, don't mind me!

(Y/n) turns around and leaves the two in confusion. Emerald is now trying to reach for her pants from where she is standing.

(Y/n): This plan of hers must be reaching it's climax if those two are here.

He pulls out his scroll and checks the time.

(Y/n): Oh crap! I'll be late for lunch! I'll never be able to make it in time....... Pfft hahahahahahahaaaa! Oh man, I am funny!

He makes a turn into an alley and walks further in until...

*bamf*

[Location: Mess hall]