17

Peach: Hello students, as you are aware we will be investigating the disappearance of some supplies. It has been narrowed down that the supplies seem to go missing around a certain town. We will be traveling by bullhead and arrive at the town this afternoon. Any questions?

Elly: Yes. What supplies are we looking for?

Peach: They range from weapons, dust, food, water, and medical supplies. It is expected that this the work of the White Fang, however we have not ruled out that they have simply been misplaced or intercepted by grimm.

(Y/n): Or stolen by someone else.

Peach: Maybe. But! That is what we are here for, to find out and put an end to it. Now, onto the bullhead everyone.

She leads us to the bullhead and we climb aboard.

Peach: And remember, you are to follow my instructions when given. I am well aware of your team's reputation and will not have anyone's safety be compromised.

Natalie: Wait, we have a reputation?

Elly: Errrr. "ahem"

Brock: "whistles an inconspicuous tune"

(Y/n): I take full responsibility for any rumors and/or facts about the team.

Peach: Well than. Pilot, when ever you're ready!

The bullhead starts up and takes flight.

Elly: So, what do we do in the meantime?

Peach: Well, you four could go over any notes for any up coming tests and projects.

(Y/n): Hmmm, interesting. Ooorr..... 2,344 bottles of beer on the wall! 2,344 bottles of beer! You take one down, pass it around! 2,343 bottles of beer on the wall! I'm finishing it! 2,343 bottles of beer on the wall! 2,343 bottles of beer!

(Y/n)/Brock: You take one down, pass it around! 2,342 bottles of beer on the wall!

Elly: I wonder if a fall from this height could be enough to kill me?

As Brock and I continue to subjugate the others in torture, I start to wonder how Salem is doing right now.

[Meanwhile, kitchen of the grimm castle]

Over time, Salem has been thinking about making a flambé. As she pours in some liquor into the pot, she strikes a match. Once she tosses in the match, a small puff of flame rises up before settling back down.

Salem: Oooh. Haha! Voila! Hehehehe...

Grabbing the liquor, she pours in a little more... then a little more... one more shot couldn't hurt. Putting aside the liquor, Salem strikes another match and tosses it in the pot.

*FWOOSH*

The pot erupts into flames, nearly touching the ceiling. Surprised, Salem falls backwards on to the floor. Getting back up in a panic, she looks on in horror by the intensity of the flame.

Salem: OH! AAAGH! Alright! Alright sta-down! Down! Uh-down! Voila! In reverse!

She runs over to the sink and grabs the extendable faucet. Pulling it over to the fire, Salem rapidly pulls the trigger only for no water to come out. She reaches for the connected hose and sees that it is no longer connected to anything.

Salem: Oh DAMN!

She tosses it to the ground and looks back at the flame.

Salem: Alright, get down! Stop it! Stop it!

She runs back to the sink and cups her hands under the running water, tossing handfuls at the fire. As that proved ineffective, she resulted in putting her lips to the running water, collecting small mouth fulls, and spitting at the fire. Still ineffective.