10

A/n: No seriously, get back in the story!

Salem: Oh what is the rush, mortal? Besides, it is quite interesting here.

A/n: No it's not. It's just a place where a bunch of nerds come to get their rocks off.

Salem: Then do tell me, why are you here?

A/n: Fuck you, that's why.

Salem: How original.

A/n: Hey did you burn the castle down, again?

Salem:...

A/n: Because everyone thinks that's gonna happen.

*shove*

A/n: Wha-ASSHO
O
O
O
O
O
O
o
o
o
o
.
.
.

Salem:... Enjoy the chapter, mortals.

----

(Y/n)s p.o.v.

It's been a few days since my little pep talk with Velvet, and HOLY CRAP who would have thought a combat school would be this boring! Port just talks about his life, I can barely understand Oobleck's prattling, and Glynda won't let me fight anyone ever since my spar with Pyrrha. Right now, we are listening to Oobleck talk about faunus history while zooming around like he just spiked his coffee with cocaine.

Oobleck: Now, which one of you young scholars can tell me what many theorists believe to be the turning point in the third year of the war?

And possibly one of my most disappointing deals with any mortal ever...

Weiss raises her hand.

Oobleck: Yes?

Weiss: The battle at Fort Castle!

Oobleck: Precisely! And, who can tell me the advantage the faunus had over General Lagune's forces?

Aahh, Lagune. When I first met him many years ago, he was but a lowly private. I made a deal to help him rise through the ranks all the way up to general, in exchange for a large amount of souls. All of those faunus would have made a great transaction... If it weren't for the fact that he was an absolute retard when it came to strategy and the basic knowledge of faunus anatomy. Ever since then, I have made sure to be very careful making deals with any mortal.

So, to sum up the whole day; Jaune made an ass of himself, Cardin is a prick, and Brock is planning poker night.

[Location: droms]

Brock, Elly and I sit around a table with cards and Lien playing poker. Natalie, on the other hand, is sitting on her bed reading a book.

(Y/n):...

Elly:...

Brock:... Aw damn it, I fold.

He gets up from his seat and walks over to his bed to clean his gauntlets.

Elly:... Ha! Imma treat you like a shit, and flush yo ass!

She tosses her cards on the table to reveal five black heart cards. A flush.

Elly: Suck on that, (y/n)!

(Y/n): Hmmmm... I see your measly flush, peasent.

Elly: No...

(Y/n): And raise you... A royal flush!

I place my cards on the table to reveal a red ace, king, queen, joker and ten. All diamonds.

Elly: Oh fuck me in the butt!

(Y/n): Maybe later. Right now, I'll just take your money. Haha!

I reach on the table and collect my 800 Lien.