Bonus chapter: Extra info

Salem: Greetings, mortals! I am sad to say that you will not be receiving a chapter today do to... sensitive information being leaked in the last chapter.

A/n: "cough"burningcastle"cough"

*punch*

A/n: ARGH! MY DICK BONE!

Salem: So we present to you with another bonus chapter filled with some information on the lore of the story. I apologize for this inconvenient form of laziness.

A/n: You're holding my phone hostage!

Salem: We hope you enjoy yet another installment of The Father, and if not... oh well.

----

*It is unknown how old the Father really is, but it is believed that he is older than time itself. Some say that he even created the concept of time.

*Although capable of changing his size at will, his proffered choice of height ranges from 6 to 8 feet.

*He created his famous Crimson Tea, red sap and orphans blood, completely by accident. When making regular red sap tea, he accidentally grabbed a small vile of blood from an alchemy set. The result was the perfect combination of sweet and bitter in one cup.

-Effects of drinking Crimson Tea are as followed: 20 points of health restored, 30 points of stamina restored, 10% increase in all damage resistance, and a 0.1% chance to star in your own Disney movie.

*He uses the word 'mortal' as an insult. It is the equivalent of calling one a pest.

*Altough the Father hates humanity and all subspecies as a whole, he has made exceptions with less then a dozen people throughout his life. Two of them being Salem and Velvet.

*Even though he mostly uses his powers in battle, the Father does have a preferred weapon of choice. A battle axe that he used in his first attempt in genocide.

*Some theorists believe that the Great War was started by an unknown figure informing the rulers of Mantle on how grimm sensed emotions

*The Father has had five forms throughout his life.

-1