25

[Location: Mistral Westside docks]

Off the coast of Mistral in the middle of the night, a cargo ship from Vale makes it's way to the docks. As it makes port, a group of armored men walk towards the ship with drawn weapons.

 As it makes port, a group of armored men walk towards the ship with drawn weapons

Leader: Alright, the rest of you stay on guard. Donn, you're with me.

A teen wearing a black hoodie with brown hair and green eyes runs up to the raiding leader with the cloak. The two make it to an extending stairway to the ship and climb it. As they make it on board, more soldiers walk out of the bridge and over to them.

Soldier: Greetings, sir.

Leader: Have there been any complications with the crew?

Soldier: No, sir. They're all tied up in an empty shipping container. A blue one marked with an X.

Leader: Excellent. Prepare the rest of the cargo for transport, we'll wipe the ship's black box. Donn!

Donn: On it.

He rushes into the bridge and finds the black box, planting thermite on it and running back out.

Donn: Fire in the hole!

The sound of sizzling can be heard as the bridge lights up for a few seconds before dying down, making his way back to the group leader. As they make it off the ship, the rest getting ready to move the stolen supplies, they hear commotion back at the docks. They rush over to see the soldiers on guard pointing their guns at some hunched over old man with a walking cane wearing a black robe, hiding his face.

Soldier: I'm only going to say this one last time, you senile bastard; Leave. The. Premises!

Elderly: Alright, fine! You can just point me to where it is and I'll walk there. If I don't find it, I'll come back.

Soldier: That's it! Prepare to smell the back of your head!

Leader: What the hell is going on here!?

Soldier: Sir, this old man just showed up asking where our base is and over all being annoying as hell!

Elderly: Nice cape, faggot... Wait. Is that you, Donny boy? Oh, it's good to see you again!

Leader: Donn, explain!

Donn: Don't look at me! My grandpa died five years ago from a heart attack! I don't know who this is.

Elderly: Oh pish posh! You know who I am. After all... You owe me, back in Vale.

Donn:... Sir, I think it would be within our best interest if we took him with us.

The leader looks back at the frail old man.

Leader: And why the hell would we do that?

Elderly: 'Cause I heard about this little group called The Children a few weeks back and I wanted to see what's what.